\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Funny everyone brought this up, my brembo's on my Jeep SRT8 are squeaking as well :lol: . Got new rotors and pads done about a year ago, they just started squeaking about 2 months ago every so often now.

Love these motor trend yearly best driver's car races! The technology for the Tesla is clearly pointing to a new era in cars. The 911 performed well as expected, but the Nismo GTR was a total disappointment coming in 5th. Personally, I'm hoping that electric cars become better looking and more affordable over time. I still don't like the lines of any of the Tesla models. I hope Porsche and the Japanese automakers will start manufacturing better looking electrics as this is clearly the future.

I hope Porsche and the Japanese automakers will start manufacturing better looking electrics as this is clearly the future.

You don't think the Mission E is a good looking car? :rolleyes

S15_0820_fine.jpg

Well, it looks like I may have found my four door candidate if push comes to shove. :lol:

I still think the GTI with a tune is one of the top 3 values under 30k, but if you are going to modify it for speed just start with the R if its in your budget.

I still think the GTI with a tune is one of the top 3 values under 30k, but if you are going to modify it for speed just start with the R if its in your budget.
I always joked with my girl that I'd get an R down the line after seeing one do low 11's at the quarter but for now the MK7 GTI is definitely creeping into my price range (15-17k). So I'm waiting until around Feb to look into them for a purchase since I was planning on refinancing my current car anyway.

They didnt even include the hellcat or demon

It's not about fastest quarter. It's just a cool thing they do at the end because they can.the Lexus LC at the end is hilarious. It's really more about which cars are the most fun and rewarding to drive which is why there are a lot of GTs on the list (and the Miata)

Sidenote: Porsche has said that the Mission E is supposed to look very close to the concept shown.

If I had to guess:
the arches will get toned down a bit.
The headlights will probably resemble the new Panemara's just in a different casing
the suicide doors will certainly be gone
Side inlets gone
light strip replaced with the one being featured on the new 911

I actually hope they keep those wheels. A lot

I always joked with my girl that I'd get an R down the line after seeing one do low 11's at the quarter but for now the MK7 GTI is definitely creeping into my price range (15-17k). So I'm waiting until around Feb to look into them for a purchase since I was planning on refinancing my current car anyway.

Golf Rs are amazing. I was never a VW fan. But when I moved to Socal where the car culture is thick, I saw a few people that had a light tune on their Golf Rs and they were destroying Camaros, Mustangs and Challengers. Turned me into a believer.

Golf Rs are amazing. I was never a VW fan. But when I moved to Socal where the car culture is thick, I saw a few people that had a light tune on their Golf Rs and they were destroying Camaros, Mustangs and Challengers. Turned me into a believer.
Never was I. I always discredited VW but after these videos and doing more research, they have crazy potential. Even the DSG.

My pads squeak like a mofo on my Brembos. People looking at me like my car is a POS, I just wanna yell at them "THEY'RE TRACK BRAKES ITS A TRACK CAR!!!"

DAWG. I GET THE SAME EXACT THING WHEREVER I GO. :lol:

PEOPLE TELL ME WHEREVER I GO THAT I HAVE A BADASS CAR BUT I NEED TO GET MY BRAKES CHECKED LOL. I JUST TELL THEM, ITS A RACE CAR WITH MASSIVE ROTORS AND HIGH PERORMANCE BREMBOS. ITS PRETTY NORMAL TO SQUEAK. FUNNY THING IS ONE OF MY BUDDIES WITH A LAMBO HURACAN HAS IT WAY WORSE. HIS SQUEAKS MUCH LOUDER THAN MINE.

I doubt they're GTs though. I see women driving camaros and challengers too but rarely the v8 models
:lol: I'm just kidding. Im gonna be looking at a Foxbody tomorrow I'll throw some pictures up if I get it. It' not pretty but if I get it I have some dope plans :pimp:

Lotta my recent work relates to both EV charging infrastructure and energy storage (batteries). At least in US, several large car MFRs have committed to investing heavily in EV growth in both development and deployment. Only matter of time til market reacts, when EVs will takeover MFRs product like lines and consumers follow suit.

I see the adoption curve similar to how automatic transmissions were rolled out, increased in performance and popularity, and now stick shift is barely available on the market (prob mostly to serve enthusiasts at this point). Albeit it'll be a more drastic transition due to greater behavioral change and supply chain issues.

:lol: I'm just kidding. Im gonna be looking at a Foxbody tomorrow I'll throw some pictures up if I get it. It' not pretty but if I get it I have some dope plans :pimp:
Nice man. Hope you get it I used to think the foxbody was ugly af until I saw a really nice one with glossy black paint and huge drag radials. Now I'm a huge fan of them. Considering selling my el camino to get one or maybe something else

Last edited:
Welp dude told me yesterday to come by look at it @ 3 so I made arrangements to leave work and for my homie to drive if back if I get it. 2pm came dude was ghost until he hit me up around 5 asking if I still wanted to see it. Hate people who play around like that :smh:

Back
Top Bottom