\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Squeaking noise when turning the wheel to the right makes me think of a bad cv joint.

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/10/2018-toyota-century-is-modern-flagship.html

Yoooo this is pretty ****ing dope

2018-toyota-century-0.jpg

2018-toyota-century-8.jpg

2018-toyota-century-12.jpg
That joint has a tech fleece interior :lol:

Hell nah. 600 a month?! 15k in negative? I’m working on a game plan right now so that I’m in the good when I go to trade my car in. Patience is a virtue and working in selling cars helped me realize that.

idk what it is but the hre s101 wheels look soooo dam baller to me :sick: (in a good way) i know they are expensive af but really they look it too :lol:

My girls dad has a set of HRE’s on his 5 series. I didn’t believe it when he said each wheel is about 2400 bucks. I looked it up and confirmed they’re that much :lol: Speaking of wheels though, I’m not really into the whole real whee vs reps debate. But one thing that bothered me was a post this morning that I saw where someone claimed to have Volk Racing TE37 (which is my favorite style of wheel) yet they were clearly reps.

there’s a used set on eBay right now for about $5.5k. I’ve literally been going back and forth about buying them for the past month. Then the other day a set pops up on the forums for $4000. I almost pulled the trigger, but I don’t know how long I want to keep the car and if it’d even be worth it. Only wheel I like more is the BBS FI-R. Kind of similar, but some differences that make me want it more.

idk what it is but the hre s101 wheels look soooo dam baller to me :sick: (in a good way) i know they are expensive af but really they look it too :lol:

Try 25% :sick:

I gave up buying expensive wheels, its just to nerve racking to have super nice wheels on a DD, I remember being super paranoid when I had my Works on my M and they were only about $3k.

Are those Type-R's going for sticker price, are they charging a premium, or can you get a deal below sticker? :nerd:

Are those Type-R's going for sticker price, are they charging a premium, or can you get a deal below sticker? :nerd:
Definitely not below sticker. Most dealers are charging extra but if you're patient you'll find them at msrp

I wanna run my car a tire the quarter mile on these new tires before I trade it in in the next few months. Last time I ran a god awful 15.2 because of my bald tires and just lack of confidence in my driving. Now it’s been months and I’m definitely a lot more confident with the car.

Thinking of getting rid of my 2011 328i soon. I’m looking at a Lexus IS 300 F Sport or an Acura TLX. As far maintenance and reliability which car should I consider? Not sure if I want to purchase new or CPO.

Back
Top Bottom