\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

5CA87822-0C6E-49DE-BC3B-4C5C9B60776C.jpeg
DFAFBB39-0ABB-4427-988A-A50F7A39E004.jpeg

My grand national and another pic of my SS with the forgis on it that I took today . LS3 maybe going into the impala next year .
Love the g and b bodies. Those wheels look perfect on the ss. Didnt you own a maurader recently?
20171014_174228.jpg

My toy and old daily

Thinking of getting rid of my 2011 328i soon. I’m looking at a Lexus IS 300 F Sport or an Acura TLX. As far maintenance and reliability which car should I consider? Not sure if I want to purchase new or CPO.
get the Lexus

Looks mean bro! I like your color choice good luck keeping it clean
wrap it in clear bra. I thought I could get away with cquartz and no clear bra but if you want to keep it like new just spend the 1500 and clear bra the whole thing. If i had a do over with my black Golf R thats the route i would go. I hate spiderwebbing with a passion

wrap it in clear bra. I thought I could get away with cquartz and no clear bra but if you want to keep it like new just spend the 1500 and clear bra the whole thing. If i had a do over with my black Golf R thats the route i would go. I hate spiderwebbing with a passion
I should have got a white one or the red one I saw. Oh well lol

IMG_0383.JPG

Some guy in the forums fit a type r lip on the Si. If I can get my hands on one I'll probably do it since there's still not a good looking lip out for the Si

Did you test any other cars in the price range or class? Or did you get just because your a honda fan?

I wouldnt have spent this much money on any other car. I only bought it because I am a huge Honda fan and consider this the Holy Grail US-market Honda. This is personally my 5th Honda (currently own 3) of the 15 currently owned by my family.

Back
Top Bottom