\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I average like 15 probably. Terrible

But i do take a ton of short trips where i gotta drive crazy cause i stroll into work 1-3 mins late daily and only live 10 mins away

I reset my meter driving to my new house the other day and got like 21 mpg. So hopefully it improves when i move

whats the opinion on the Audi A4's? i seen a couple 2014 with 40-50km for like 23k in Toronto.
my boy had a '14 since it came out and only thing thats happened to his whip was a flat rire

I have an A4 with the S line package. 2017. No issues and handles smooth

I barely avg 10 mpg on the GT-R

I drive it like I stole it tho :lol::nthat:

I get close to 18 on the Range Rover..

Had a second gen Integra that I learned to drive clutch on when I was 16. I miss that car to this day. In general I miss cars from that era that were easy to diagnose and work on.

Dude I work with just bought a project Teg to restore. Coupe/manual. The previous owner was on some B/S thought so it's definitely gonna be time consuming.

So next week I start part time with my local Honda dealership as an exchange advisor. I needed a side gig that wasnt as stressful as my main field. Plus I get to learn more about the car business. Hourly is meh but bonuses are good.

Anybody in here doing the same thing?

ALL city driving since I moved closer to campus and I hover around 12-14 mpg :ohwell: when I was doing mostly highway I was spoiled by 25~30

I average like 15 probably. Terrible

But i do take a ton of short trips where i gotta drive crazy cause i stroll into work 1-3 mins late daily and only live 10 mins away

I reset my meter driving to my new house the other day and got like 21 mpg. So hopefully it improves when i move

I live like 5 mins away from work and i always come in late :lol:
My mpg depends on my mood tbh i feel like i average 15-18 with my cars that are ls equipped. My teggy gets at least 20 to the gallon revving the **** out of it. With my stroker i doubt im gonna get more than 10-12 :lol:

4K in 7 months :wow:
Yeah it’s my daily but work is like 5 minutes away. I was surprised too once I realized it’s been 7 months!
Damn, I’ve put almost 3k in two months :lol: We should line up if you get that tune :evil:
yeah man I’m down. I’m on the civic forums and it’s impressive what some of these guys can do with these tiny engines.

Last edited:
Haha I remember when I was about that 15 mpg life. Now I’m more like 25 when I’m speeding and 30-40 when I baby it

So next week I start part time with my local Honda dealership as an exchange advisor. I needed a side gig that wasnt as stressful as my main field. Plus I get to learn more about the car business. Hourly is meh but bonuses are good.

Anybody in here doing the same thing?

I am. I work full time as a Strategic Marketing manager at LVMH. Part time, I work for Audi Corporate on their Audi on Demand Mobility program. The pay is pretty good and I get to utilize a lot of my knowledge of cars.

I’m at like 240 on average. **** is awful. I was used to filling up every 400 since forever.

My friends 5.0 on e85 gets like 12, he’s shown my friends 9 even lmao

MY 5.0, IM GETTING ABOUT 18MPG, 275-280MILES ON A TANK. BONE STOCK FOR NOW. ITS A DAILY DRIVER.

CORSA EXTREME’S COMING IN A FEW WEEKS SO THOSE NUMBERS MAY DROP SLIGHTLY.

Back
Top Bottom