\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

8CB71F69-B290-4963-B5C3-0D6C5BD9866F.jpeg

v8 powa

Edit: Seen the comment above..I'm actually running Stainless Power headers and Corsa Xtreme's lol. I can attest to the obnoxiously loud startup but once its warmed up its pretty tame.

I came

Mercedes had a competition during the superbowl where you could have won a C43 AMG + 20K in cash called last fan standing. It was basically one of those last one touching the car wins but on your phone. I decided to play for fun but then their servers totally crashed and there was no competition. :lol: now they are just doing a random draw for those that registered.

you have a 250 or 350?

I seen a clean modded black one on the road not too long ago. It had the DRL "swooshes" on the headlights, so I'm assuming it's a 2010+
350. I'm definitely still a fan of the 2IS design. Hoping to snag an ISF for my next vehicle to complete the 2IS hierarchy, as I came from a 250 before my current car.

Coworker got rear ended over the weekend with his new bimmer, and then showed me the dash cam footage. Car was totaled.
He told me because of it, lafys insurance paid off his loan(25ish k) and also gave him another 36k check.

Ive been looking at amazon and so many options on dash cam that ranges from 40$-450$.
With that being said, what yall recommend?

Mercedes had a competition during the superbowl where you could have won a C43 AMG + 20K in cash called last fan standing. It was basically one of those last one touching the car wins but on your phone. I decided to play for fun but then their servers totally crashed and there was no competition. :lol: now they are just doing a random draw for those that registered.

lol I signed up, but didnt even try. I guess I have a fair chance now hah.

350. I'm definitely still a fan of the 2IS design. Hoping to snag an ISF for my next vehicle to complete the 2IS hierarchy, as I came from a 250 before my current car.
so you're getting that MPG on a 350?! Thought the 3.5L V6 would drink gas like it was nothing
ohhh.png

Yea I still really like the design, looking at a 350 but want the AWD variant.

Coworker got rear ended over the weekend with his new bimmer, and then showed me the dash cam footage. Car was totaled.
He told me because of it, lafys insurance paid off his loan(25ish k) and also gave him another 36k check.

Ive been looking at amazon and so many options on dash cam that ranges from 40$-450$.
With that being said, what yall recommend?
Why don’t u ask ur coworker and report back papi :smile:

so you're getting that MPG on a 350?! Thought the 3.5L V6 would drink gas like it was nothing
ohhh.png

Yea I still really like the design, looking at a 350 but want the AWD variant.
Yessir, it's actually decreased a bit as opposed to when I first got it. Used to hover around 360-370. Adjust according to how I drive, and where I fill up. Mine is AWD, and it's been a great car for the time I've owned it. Of course the 335i is always gonna be the driver's car, but if you feel like stepping into a Toyota with some pep to it, I would recommend.

Yessir, it's actually decreased a bit as opposed to when I first got it. Used to hover around 360-370. Adjust according to how I drive, and where I fill up. Mine is AWD, and it's been a great car for the time I've owned it. Of course the 335i is always gonna be the driver's car, but if you feel like stepping into a Toyota with some pep to it, I would recommend.
I got the same damn engin and i dont hit 250 per tank lol

I had a 2nd Gen IS350 awhile ago, when I was in high school. It was like 11-12 years ago, but I don't remember ever getting over 280 mile range.

That was a bad time, it was the peak of the recession and gas was expensive as hell and so was my lease monthly payment (670 bucks). I remember being that age and only putting like 10 bucks in the tank.

It was a great car, got a used e46 M3 after and the IS was lightyears ahead tech wise. I'm gonna find that IS one day and buy it. Last time I ran the carfax it was in Colorado with over 100k miles, this was around 5 years ago when I checked.

Damn you were stuntin in high school wtf lol

My bro signed my lease, and my parents helped me pay for a portion. But at that age with zero expenses I didn't save a dime. I don't regret it though, pretty much every cent I made went into the car and mods. Not a way to live your life, but at that age my car was all that mattered.

Got mine on 10/18 and i have like the exact same mileage. I live 5 miles from work idk how i racked them up.

I havent been in my girls car for months lol

I'm the same G. It literally takes me 10 minutes to get to work. Idk where these miles came from :lol:

Back
Top Bottom