\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

RWS. Not to mislead anyone but there's a good possibility I wont get the car, as the deposit is for a landed vehicle (not a build slot) and there's a couple of names ahead of mine.

Worth the shot player. There's a couple around me and I love the way they sound. Makes me consider an NA motor. Also if you were to own they'd retain value way better than the regular ones where a quick search is showing me 40k off msrp under and around 5k miles which is brutal

in case anyone on here is in the market or knows anyone. Willing to let this go for a great deal right now. Just listed it and getting tons of interest.

attachment.php

Jesus if I wasn't saving for a house! In the Bay too...or close enough at least. Good luck bro! I follow your IG, and all your cars are mint!

Also if you were to own they'd retain value way better than the regular ones

Precisely why I'm trying to buy one. I can't think of a supercar that offers more bang for your buck. Sticker is $160k CAD vs. $200k for a decently optioned GT3 (+$20K ADM). I'm the biggest GT3 fanboy there is, but I would much rather have an NA V10 and $60k in the pocket.

We shall see how this plays out.

Is that Mineral Gray? Car looks amazing.[/QUOTE]

Its Dark Graphite Metallic and thanks, fam!

Worth the shot player. There's a couple around me and I love the way they sound. Makes me consider an NA motor. Also if you were to own they'd retain value way better than the regular ones where a quick search is showing me 40k off msrp under and around 5k miles which is brutal

My neighbor has a V10 R8 and it sounds beautiful!

Am I the only on earth that dislikes the sound of Lamborghini aventadors high revving v12? I feel like it's an overtly loud engine note that very distinguishable but at the same time lacks character. Maybe I'm just used to American v8 muscle cars and the way they sound but to me I'm not really a fan of aventadors engine note

Am I the only on earth that dislikes the sound of Lamborghini aventadors high revving v12? I feel like it's an overtly loud engine note that very distinguishable but at the same time lacks character. Maybe I'm just used to American v8 muscle cars and the way they sound but to me I'm not really a fan of aventadors engine note
Yeah I kind of feel the same about it. It sounds too “race car” and raspy to me. I mean it’s pretty cool but I usually prefer the deep v8 sound

driving 70+ miles a day fam? thats ridiculous :sick:

i thought my 20mile commute to work and back was bad :lol:

IF YOU THINK THAT IS BAD, I'M DOING 140 MILES ROUNDTRIP TO WORK MON - FRI . IT IS ONLY TEMPORARY THOUGH, IN A FEW MONTHS WE WILL BE IN OUR NEW HOUSE AND THE TRIP WILL BECOME A 10 MILE ROUNDTRIP

First wash. I wrapped the full front in xpel. Put limo tints all over and 80% crystalline in the windshield.. makes a huge difference.. the interior doesn’t get too hot under the SoCal sun lol.

I already put 900miles in 3weeks lol

E6ACD4DC-4BF6-4A97-A43A-D3BE8BC68EC7.jpeg
Where u on rodeo dr yesterday ?

I struggle to understand the appeal of Tesla amongst car enthusiasts. There's so much more to driving than simply going fast in a straight line.
Don't bother preaching to the choir, dudes think they in Fast and Furious and just driving quarter miles.

I struggle to understand the appeal of Tesla amongst car enthusiasts. There's so much more to driving than simply going fast in a straight line.

My CTS is designed for a track..Not straight line...

But two things are bugging me...Gas and I want a coupe...

I have to decide which is more important. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom