\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:lol: How does MB underestimate the public interest in a new car that's completely free. Read the terms and it was a well optioned $63,140 C43 and 30% (20k) to cover any taxes fees and general expenses Or you could take the almost 85k worth of cash to apply it towards any MB car you wanted. Helluva good deal

Also as a side note I enjoyed that it looks like when they were writing it someone accidentally switched the positions of the 8 and 9 of the max of the total "cash element." 30% of the 63140 is 18,942 not 19,842​

Last edited:
Sheesh y’all in here wit the gas guzzlers. Ya can’t be in Cali wit them numbers. They jus hit us wit this gas tax BS so it’s even more. My Altima get about 530mi to a tank and I still fill up just about once a week cause of my commute...

Sheesh y’all in here wit the gas guzzlers. Ya can’t be in Cali wit them numbers. They jus hit us wit this gas tax BS so it’s even more. My Altima get about 530mi to a tank and I still fill up just about once a week cause of my commute...
You drive 500 miles a week? Sheesh

Those corsas sound dope if you leave the stock headers on. Once you go headers or cat deletes they're OD loud imo. Depends ok how cool uoir neighbors are I guess

AGREED.

STARTING OUT I WILL JUST HAVE THE CATBACK... I DO PLAN ON CATLESS LONG TUBE HEADERS LATER DOWN THE ROAD.

Picked her up Friday. 2014 528i, MSport package, 28k miles

Attachments

• newbimmer.jpg
    newbimmer.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 51
  • newbimmer.jpg
    newbimmer.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 46

HOWWWWW

driving 70+ miles a day fam? thats ridiculous :sick:

i thought my 20mile commute to work and back was bad :lol:

Seen a Ford Fiesta mobbing on the freeway. Lil mouse hella fast lol
The last sentence made me chuckle lol I always wonder what people say when they see my friends and I all together riding out. It's honestly a dope feeling being in a line of other cars that look crazy/fast.

in case anyone on here is in the market or knows anyone. Willing to let this go for a great deal right now. Just listed it and getting tons of interest.

attachment.php

in case anyone on here is in the market or knows anyone. Willing to let this go for a great deal right now. Just listed it and getting tons of interest.

attachment.php
Vehicle is worth 3 times my yearly salary, can not afford.

Coworker got rear ended over the weekend with his new bimmer, and then showed me the dash cam footage. Car was totaled.
He told me because of it, lafys insurance paid off his loan(25ish k) and also gave him another 36k check.

Ive been looking at amazon and so many options on dash cam that ranges from 40$-450$.
With that being said, what yall recommend?
Tell your coworker don't take the money, they are going to pay off his loan no matter what. They are just trying to settle as fast as possible to make him go away. Here in VA we have two years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit, no telling what kind of medical bills might surface.
Two kids were street racing and totaled my 7 month old S5. I thought I was good but my shoulder kept waking me up around 2 in the morning. Did PT but nothing helped, eventually 2/3 months later got an MRI done and discovered I had a torn rotator cuff.
Audi1.jpg Audi2.jpg Audi3.jpg
However, if he is sure he is 100% good physically then go ahead.

Also for Dashcam go with Blackvue best in the business, get the 2 channel so you have front and rear cameras going at the same time. You can pull up the live feed on your phone, with there app. I have one in my truck but I need to get one for my car, just been dragging my feet.

I mean, its nothing compared to the whips in here. Just a 17 Malibu. It's my first ever brand new car. I'm coming from a 02 Maxima with an endless amount of problems. It's just so much fun driving something with no problems, looks good, and feels good..
My uncle had a Maxima around that time and said the same thing, I want to say the engine died on him in like 3/4 years. Hearing this third hand but it was still covered under warranty, I think Nissan might of really let quality slip on the Maxima's around that time.

Picked her up Friday. 2014 528i, MSport package, 28k miles
Is that Mineral Gray? Car looks amazing.

Back
Top Bottom