\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What relevance does that have to anything?

:stoneface:
IF YOU AREN'T TRACKING THE CAR THEN WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF IT CAN GO FAST IN A TURN OR FAST IN A STRAIGHT LINE? YOU AREN'T USING THE CAR TO IT'S POTENTIAL ANYWAY...

THAT'S WHY SOMEONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A TESLA OR ANY OTHER CAR FOR THAT MATTER, THEY JUST LIKE IT AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF USING IT TO GO FAST IN A STRAIGHT LINE.

IF YOU AREN'T TRACKING THE CAR THEN WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF IT CAN GO FAST IN A TURN OR FAST IN A STRAIGHT LINE? YOU AREN'T USING THE CAR TO IT'S POTENTIAL ANYWAY...

THAT'S WHY SOMEONE WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A TESLA OR ANY OTHER CAR FOR THAT MATTER, THEY JUST LIKE IT AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF USING IT TO GO FAST IN A STRAIGHT LINE.

You do realize there's environments other than the track where people can enjoy their cars. Mountain roads, canyons, etc. Not that this has any relevance to what I said, or this tangent you decided to go off on. Teslas are boring. Period. And when homie is cross-shopping a Tesla with a Vette, I have a hard time understanding how (or why), as they are two entirely different cars.

You do realize there's environments other than the track where people can enjoy their cars. Mountain roads, canyons, etc. Not that this has any relevance to what I said, or this tangent you decided to go off on. Teslas are boring. Period. And when homie is cross-shopping a Tesla with a Vette, I have a hard time understanding how (or why), as they are two entirely different cars.

UNLESS I WAS A PROFESSIONAL OR DIDN'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CAR/MYSELF IF SOMETHING WERE TO GO WRONG, I WOULDN'T BE PUSHING/RACING A HIGH PERFORMANCE CAR THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS OR CANYONS.

YES, THIS IS RELEVANT TO WHAT YOU STATED. IF SOMEONE HAS NO INTENTIONS OF TESTING THE CAPABILITIES OF THE CAR, THEN WHAT IT CAN DO IN NON STRAIGHT LINE SITUATIONS IS IRRELEVANT.

JUST TO BE CLEAR I ALSO THINK TESLAS ARE BORING. :lol:

Don't bother preaching to the choir, dudes think they in Fast and Furious and just driving quarter miles.
:D
Doing what the car was intended to do>
Caught myself looking at 3 piece Rotiforms. Couldn’t justify 4300 on a set.
Im not spending more than 1000 on wheels because i already know theyre gonna get ****** up when i slide or with regular driving. :smh:potholes for days

UNLESS I WAS A PROFESSIONAL OR DIDN'T CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CAR/MYSELF IF SOMETHING WERE TO GO WRONG, I WOULDN'T BE PUSHING/RACING A HIGH PERFORMANCE CAR THROUGH THE MOUNTAINS OR CANYONS.

You mean to tell me you're NOT a professional? Because you talk about the track like your last name is Andretti :smh:

papi we dont need a track we got mountains im in socal we got a bunch of twisty canyons :pimp:

Precisely why I'm shipping my car down in a few weeks :smokin

:D
Doing what the car was intended to do>

Im not spending more than 1000 on wheels because i already know theyre gonna get ****ed up when i slide or with regular driving. :smh:potholes for days
my boy just spent 2k on some wheels

papi we dont need a track we got mountains im in socal we got a bunch of twisty canyons :pimp:

BE HONEST. HOW HARD ARE YOU REALLY GONNA PUSH IT IN THE MOUNTAINS/CANYONS? IF YOU CAN TEST THE LIMITS WITHOUT FEAR ON THOSE TYPES OF ROADS THEN HATS OFF TO YOU.

You mean to tell me you're NOT a professional? Because you talk about the track like your last name is Andretti :smh:

Precisely why I'm shipping my car down in a few weeks :smokin

OMG. SHOCKER 0]

Caught myself looking at 3 piece Rotiforms. Couldn’t justify 4300 on a set.
Sigh don't remind me not looking forward to buying some later on this year. :smh:
DSC_5668.jpg
My CTS is designed for a track..Not straight line...

But two things are bugging me...Gas and I want a coupe...

I have to decide which is more important. :lol:
Have you looked at the ATS

BUT WHO IN HERE ACTUALLY TRACKS THEIR CAR REGULARLY BESIDES ME? :lol:
My car will never see a track unless I am parking her in the parking lot for a driving class or a car show on the track. Neither car is being built for that, however I still want to be able to turn at higher speeds than recommended. I'm not trying to grab the e-brake and powerslide, just get the tail a little loose sometimes when alone messing around. Maybe one day drive up to dragons tail and see what I can safely do on the mountain pass, not trying to be Takumi or anything like that.
THEY JUST LIKE IT AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF USING IT TO GO FAST IN A STRAIGHT LINE.
**FIXED**
I thought that was why a large majority were buying the Tesla, the LUDACRIS speed launch videos.

Same people talking about being car enthusiast drive an automatic. :lol: shocker. Probably wanna argue auto is better for track times too :rofl:

My car will never see a track unless I am parking her in the parking lot for a driving class or a car show on the track. Neither car is being built for that, however I still want to be able to turn at higher speeds than recommended. I'm not trying to grab the e-brake and powerslide, just get the tail a little loose sometimes when alone messing around. Maybe one day drive up to dragons tail and see what I can safely do on the mountain pass, not trying to be Takumi or anything like that.

**FIXED**
I thought that was why a large majority were buying the Tesla, the LUDACRIS speed launch videos.
Be safe on Dragon's Tail. That bit of road is no joke.

You just named the two infractions that currently got going on, no front plate and tinted windows
Its petty that cops out here using those as excuses to pop the hood and pull people over during shows to give tickets/state ref/impound your car. :smh: petty *** cops

Back
Top Bottom