\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So I started the side job at Honda. My co workers were asking if I had a coffee mug. I said jokingly not with me but I can bring my Subaru one in. This was their reply 30min later :lol:

0E6E40F5-599A-4E32-8ABE-43B3AB6D1939.jpeg

Wifey surprised me with the Porsche Experience in Atl for my bday last week. Got to whip the GTS around for 90 mins. Would've loved to try the GT3, but they wanted bread and the GTS is the one I'd daily anyway. If you like Porsche's and get the chance DO IT!

IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3138.JPG

Wifey knows whats good. Dope hoodie too

I actually hate it when the production cars look so much different from the concept. I understand that they have to change to meet whatever regulations but they know what the regulations are before hand. I'd rather see at most an exaggeration of a realistic product than an all out lie.

Edit: I was thinking that really looks like a BMW wheel and gauge cluster before clicking on an article about the Z4 and I didn't know they were co-developing it. Supra is just designed by toyota and everything else is bmw. interesting

Last edited:
Looks wack but ill reserve full judgement until i really see it. Probably out of my price range anyway

Im disappointed because the 86 was so similar to the concept. Thought this may follow but its not looking like it

Waits for official pics. Still wondering if its getting BMW's B58 engine. Supposed to be around ~340hp, but you know how BMW likes to underrate their engine.

Why would toyota plague their vehicles that are know to last with a bmw motor? :lol:
Should be other way around imo bmw design with toyota reliability :pimp:

Never said it wasnt but im an enthusiast who likes to ACTUALLY drive the car not just control the throttle with a million computers :rofl: im buying anything sport car related and its gonna be manual off tops. Autos are cool for tracks but if you arent gonna be going whats the point?

manuals being discontinued by many brands....

EXPECTATION:

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 8.45.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 8.46.16 PM.png
Wow this was suppose to compete with the GTR but the pictures are really a letdown. I want to say air was keeping an eye on the car for like 4/5 years. It disappeared for a minute then gained more traction now looks like a huge disappointment.

Never said it wasnt but im an enthusiast who likes to ACTUALLY drive the car not just control the throttle with a million computers :rofl: im buying anything sport car related and its gonna be manual off tops. Autos are cool for tracks but if you arent gonna be going whats the point?

I like manual transmissions as well, but drive a 991 GT3RS in anger and tell me with a straight face that the car is not engaging to drive and that the computer is controlling the car instead of you.

yall were trippin if you thought those sleek doors and front end with no bumper were ever gonna pass crash test standards. just be happy the price floating around everywhere is $40k. May end up being a dominant underpriced performance beast like the gtr used to be before nissan got greedy

Back
Top Bottom