\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Sigh don't remind me not looking forward to buying some later on this year. :smh:
DSC_5668.jpg

Have you looked at the ATS
Yooooo those are the ones i was looking at :lol: :pimp: Rotiform KPS! The black face with gold bolts looks clean as hell but man the price tag is too much

First wash. I wrapped the full front in xpel. Put limo tints all over and 80% crystalline in the windshield.. makes a huge difference.. the interior doesn’t get too hot under the SoCal sun lol.

I already put 900miles in 3weeks lol

E6ACD4DC-4BF6-4A97-A43A-D3BE8BC68EC7.jpeg

You can still see out the front at night with da 5 percent on da window? I got it all around right now except my front window and was thinking bout getting it

What steps do y'all take for prepping y'all whips for the track? In case I ever do. Not trying to end up up like Dale Sr. And Senna outchea

Its petty that cops out here using those as excuses to pop the hood and pull people over during shows to give tickets/state ref/impound your car. :smh: petty *** cops
No search and seizure laws, what probable cause do they have to pop the hood. Unless you are my mechanic or have a warrant you aren’t looking under the hood. Officer might get to yelling, however that does nothing. Yelling and threatening doesn’t change the laws. I am real defiant when it comes to authority we start on equal respect levels badge or not. The officer controls whether it goes up or down and my answers to any questions will be accordingly.

No officer will turn into no real quick.

Too small for my liking. Test drove the ATS-V coupe.

It’s basically a baby CTS. Reminds me of the BMW M3.

I do want to test the CTS Vsport, I heard it wasn't a bad car. It isn't the beast the V is, but pretty decent power.

Last edited:
Same people talking about being car enthusiast drive an automatic. :lol: shocker. Probably wanna argue auto is better for track times too :rofl:

You sound really ignorant right now.

I promise the DCT and PDK are both better than anything you're driving right now.

I think autos have come a long way but it really comes down to preference. A lot of cars are showing faster times on auto transmission than the manual version now so the argument that manual is better is pretty much dying as far as performance goes

In any car where you'd actually care about performance numbers the auto is faster. There's nothing wrong with either but this manual superiority among "car enthusiasts" is garbage. Not everyone wants to have to constantly focus on switching gears when they hop in to drive. Paddles are ideal imo. There when you want them an afterthought when you don't

Last edited:
autos get out dated fam it'll always get better year after year

manuals are timeless :pimp:

"computers get upgraded every year but an abacus is timeless"

:lol:It's absolutely a fun way to do math but one does not have to use an abacus to prove their passion for math, you feel?

:nthat: I have love for manuals fam I just realistically don't have the patience and/or the interest in my everyday life to commit 100%

Yessir, it's actually decreased a bit as opposed to when I first got it. Used to hover around 360-370. Adjust according to how I drive, and where I fill up. Mine is AWD, and it's been a great car for the time I've owned it. Of course the 335i is always gonna be the driver's car, but if you feel like stepping into a Toyota with some pep to it, I would recommend.
I was honestly thinking of getting a coupe as my next car, but I don't think I'm financially ready for that 335i replacement parts life. I'm currently driving an '04 Acura TSX, so I think I'm gonna stick with Japanese.

Drive a DCT and you’ll think something is wrong with the car when you first try from how different the transmission feel so than a standard automatic.

You sound really ignorant right now.

I promise the DCT and PDK are both better than anything you're driving right now.
Never said it wasnt but im an enthusiast who likes to ACTUALLY drive the car not just control the throttle with a million computers :rofl: im buying anything sport car related and its gonna be manual off tops. Autos are cool for tracks but if you arent gonna be going whats the point?

Back
Top Bottom