\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think a lot of brands use that style. I think Subaru too.

I favor seeing a little continuity in design language. Majority of MBs were hot garbage design-wise until the new S came out in like 2013 (just IMO).
Not a fan of how Audi changes their headlight and tail light design like they have ADD either

69E3FF56-D08A-4A53-BD1F-3B56B196B9E8.jpeg
Just hit the 1k miles mark. I’m surprisingly getting 16.5-17 mpg the first 5 weeks owning it thus far. It’s definitely a head turner with other trucks on the road lol

Cause they look tough AF and its named after one of the coolest goddamn dinosaurs ever. :lol:

Ok its named after a dinosaur ... it looks like all the other trucks in the ford lineup besides the grille and decals. Yeah there's mechanical deferences but visually its nothing special imo

My silverado aint nothing special to look at, looks like all the other chevys but to me looks better than others ive seen around and the raptor

Ok its named after a dinosaur ... it looks like all the other trucks in the ford lineup besides the grille and decals. Yeah there's mechanical deferences but visually its nothing special imo

My silverado aint nothing special to look at, looks like all the other chevys but to me looks better than others ive seen around and the raptor
D44AC8EC-2218-489C-8063-F5EC7466F604.jpeg

Cool story bro

From a person that has no interest in trucks, the Raptor is the only one that has ever caught my eye.

And in not sure it they were the first to put “FORD” in the grille, but a lot of manufacturers are doing that now with their higher trims and its looking great.

I know Ram does it now and Toyota does it with their TRD Pro trims

I agree it doesnt tickle my pickle but its whats under the truck that you dont see that makes it a decent off road truck. Im not much of an offroad person and im sure neither are the people who buy them but you could replicate or make a better setup with any other chassis for less. The silverado has always looked better than the f150 and has ALWAYS had more potential for what ever application you needed it for.

The biggest notation of the Raptor is that the STOCK truck is ready for any weather condition and roads - deserts, rainforest, off-road, mountains, etc

Last edited:
Son is Wylie

The raptor has a full undercarriage skid plate which no other truck has

Has off road bypass shocks
Only truck to come stock with 35 inch tires

It is something special

From a person that has no interest in trucks, the Raptor is the only one that has ever caught my eye.

And in not sure it they were the first to put “FORD” in the grille, but a lot of manufacturers are doing that now with their higher trims and its looking great.

I know Ram does it now and Toyota does it with their TRD Pro trims
i believe the toyota grilles are a nod to the 80s toyotoa trucks that had it written out on the grille

Back
Top Bottom