\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

925A0A85-BDEE-4D8A-A35C-B4E5AEB532A2.jpeg

Copped one of these things. Doubt it’s even gonna work. Seems like something my mom would buy :lol:

cs02132 cs02132 Please keep us updated on that! remember it's no supposed to smell like anything it's just supposed to make your car smell like nothing

cs02132 cs02132 Please keep us updated on that! remember it's no supposed to smell like anything it's just supposed to make your car smell like nothing

Will do. I just got it yesterday so I’ll see.. I do catering and other food related things with my car so it always has a slight smell so I decided to try it out

Anybody have their own seat/carpet shampooer? I usually get a detail after every winter but maybe it’d be better to buy one than dropping $110 every time

Like I said I work with food so it gets dirty (right now I have frozen meatball grease on my back seat :pimp: :pimp:) plus with these NE winters I actually need to do it at least once a year

Like one of these or something Amazon product ASIN B00SBA5N26Amazon product ASIN B008DBRFBK

Last edited:
Considering waxing my whip by hand this weekend for the first time. I checked YouTube and google for the tips any other gems I should know about when it comes to waxing?

Considering waxing my whip by hand this weekend for the first time. I checked YouTube and google for the tips any other gems I should know about when it comes to waxing?
It’s not too hard, just time consuming. Make sure you do it in the shade and you’ll be okay. Depending on the wax try not to get it on any of the plastic trim cause it might discolor it.

That reminds me I need to wax mine as well. It’s been about 6 months so I think I’ll need to clay

The R is going stage 2 on the 13th. I'll avenge you. FIrst 3 Mustangs I see lol.
#DubGang
Oh I’m jealous!! I was talking to him about going Golf R turbo late next year. But i knew I’d lose, it just stings cause this is the first L in the car :lol: I wonder how things would’ve been if it was stock though along with it not being close to 90 degrees outside. I definitely am contemplating getting rid of the JB4 and getting a Eurodyne Stage 2 flash

Oh I’m jealous!! I was talking to him about going Golf R turbo late next year. But i knew I’d lose, it just stings cause this is the first L in the car :lol: I wonder how things would’ve been if it was stock though along with it not being close to 90 degrees outside. I definitely am contemplating getting rid of the JB4 and getting a Eurodyne Stage 2 flash
A tune doesn’t do n/a care much good besides throttle response and small things like that. Maybe a little more power but not compared to turbo tuned. So it probably would’ve been similar results imo

A tune doesn’t do n/a care much good besides throttle response and small things like that. Maybe a little more power but not compared to turbo tuned. So it probably would’ve been similar results imo
I wanted to see what results were on those motors on a bama tune and it’s looks like it averages around +30 whp/wtq gains. I’m glad I’m the end I can see how my current setup stacks up against a car like that.

Dope vid....capped off with dude using a waterless car-washing foam....

*Wish I knew what he paid :lol:

Larry's a real cool and humble dude.

He's a local from my area that really knows detailing and AMMO is basically all I ever really use on my car.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom