\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Getting that audi just doesnt sound like a good move from what you type. For all of the aforementioned reasons.

I made the same mistake youre about to make. That car note is no joke. After year 1 you will be like why did i do this?

If you are going to grab a whip get the camry. Will be way more reliable and easier/cheaper to fix. And if its new you will be problem free for the life of your loan most likely. Would be a much smarter move.

Or you can ride the Mazda until its done while putting that car note in your savings every month and be in a better spot.

My fam got a new whip. Black paint and it rained out here in LA nobody washed it and it has horrible water spots all over. I washed it and tried to use vinegar then detailer spray to clean em but it didnt work.

Anybody know a good detailer in LA?

Dont wanna get cheap work done on a brand new whip.

My fam got a new whip. Black paint and it rained out here in LA nobody washed it and it has horrible water spots all over. I washed it and tried to use vinegar then detailer spray to clean em but it didnt work.

Anybody know a good detailer in LA?

Dont wanna get cheap work done on a brand new whip.
I have a detail guy, he’s the only guy that’s washed my last 3 cars. Pm me if u want his number

20B4A643-8064-45C2-B6F5-A96FE1B46594.jpeg
Here’s his card

Lol true story I stopped biting my nails when I found out girls actually cared about a guy having clean nails when I was in high school.

2019-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-rear-three-quarter.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Isn't that light style a Nissan thing? Don't see what was wrong with the bars MB was doing.

maxima-taillights.jpg

Maxima's look better. If they were OLED it would there'd be no comp

2019-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-rear-three-quarter.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Isn't that light style a Nissan thing? Don't see what was wrong with the bars MB was doing.

maxima-taillights.jpg

Maxima's look better. If they were OLED it would there'd be no comp
I think a lot of brands use that style. I think Subaru too.

Back
Top Bottom