\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

How strong is the scent? I usually pick up this but the smell doesn't last very long.

Amazon product ASIN B00FPR1SXG
niceshoes247 niceshoes247 Those ungrateful bastards. Smh

The thing itself doesn’t smell it absorbs smells

Went to do my inspection today and it’s gonna cost a couple thousand to pass plus fix some other things. Time to retire my Mazda and start seriously looking for a new car. I got like 5 or 6 years/80,000 miles out of it. Been saving for this day for a couple years now but it sucks that I’m actually gonna have to spend the $$ now :smh:
5583C7CE-E512-4112-AEA5-B5A19096A1C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Man i want black but with this black truck it just piss me off with the lil things i always notice. Its so nice that first week its all clean though.

I gotta make sure i dont want an impala before go cop a sport. Then its 1.5 or 2.0, Decisions :emoji_thinking:

Mannnn it’s my first time going with black and you most definitely notice everything that comes with having a black car but I don’t think I’d ever get another color now....impalas are meh everybody I know that had one had problems with it...nice cars but I don’t want the headache

Went to do my inspection today and it’s gonna cost a couple thousand to pass plus fix some other things. Time to retire my Mazda and start seriously looking for a new car. I got like 5 or 6 years/80,000 miles out of it. Been saving for this day for a couple years now but it sucks that I’m actually gonna have to spend the $$ now :smh:
129.95 for an alignment? Wth is a headlamp restore? The prices for the front pads and rotors :sick: Fam where do you go for these prices?

129.95 for an alignment? Wth is a headlamp restore? The prices for the front pads and rotors :sick: Fam where do you go for these prices?

Brought it to the dealer I bought it at and then my dad brought it to a guy he kinda knows and it was around the same he said

I wish I had my own mechanic or I could do some DIY stuff

My car has 173k+ miles is def hoopty status so that might change the prices

Brought it to the dealer I bought it at and then my dad brought it to a guy he kinda knows and it was around the same he said

I wish I had my own mechanic or I could do some DIY stuff
Hell nah, i honestly would’ve told the dealer “thanks for letting me know what’s wrong, I’ll go ahead and fix it myself”. Most of that stuff is easy DIY type of repairs save for the alignment and tires, even that exhaust leak depending where it’s coming from. Honestly if I was in your area I would’ve helped you out in getting the car repaired. Hate seeing situations like this where they throw crazy prices and it makes the consumer either shell out a lot of money for the repairs or puts them in a vehicle that they may not have even needed.

Either of these void warranty ?

Yes and No it looks like depending on the dealer. I also checked to see if they could tell if you were tuned if for example you flashed back to stock (probably use a flash counter like how VW does). But I’m the comments apparently Ford racing has a tune that is covered by Ford if it’s installed at a dealer?

Control arms for 800ish? Wth
Does that say headlamp bulbs for 74?
Seems like they’re trying to screw you imo
Either that or you really got behind on maintaining that thing

Control arms for 800ish? Wth
Does that say headlamp bulbs for 74?
Seems like they’re trying to screw you imo
Either that or you really got behind on maintaining that thing
Yeah, i thought i was the only one that saw headlamp bulbs

I find out in the next day or 2 if my 15 challenger Rt plus is totaled and cant figure out what to get? I am looking at Focus Rs, Charger 392 new or getting something cheaper like a used Bmw 3 series or new Honda Accord or civic. Any suggestions? Payments are not much more between any of them. Going the cheaper route is saving around $200 a month. For new my budget is $40,000 and cheap is $25,000 for a car that is a year or two old. I have found some good deals but involve a car with a prior accident.

Last edited:
I find out in the next day or 2 if my 15 challenger Rt plus is totaled and cant figure out what to get? I am looking at Focus Rs, Charger 392 new or getting something cheaper like a used Bmw 3 series or new Honda Accord or civic. Any suggestions? Payments are not much more between any of them. Going the cheaper route is saving around $200 a month. For new my budget is $40,000 and cheap is $25,000 for a car that is a year or two old. I have found some good deals but involve a car with a prior accident.
Be careful with those RS’s, they’ve been known to have head gasket issues. But the choice is simple, cop da Gold R and prosper.

Charging those prices and guy can’t even get a computer to do estimates.

That's labor and parts? That headlight stuff you don't need. idk where you're located but if there's a firestone then you can get lifetime alignments for $100 i believe. Go to a tire shop or costco for tires.

If you got a buddy with the right tools you can do the brakes yourself. Or you could just get a new/used car like you said if you will have more problems with this one down the line.

Looking for auto or stick? If auto get the 392 just cause da hemi
I have drove too many miles with a stick; that is why i am steering away from the Focus Rs. But some of the rebates ended yesterday as i checked on a couple of 392's and the price went up today. I am pretty good at negotiating on car prices.

Damn have you never done maintenance? How that ready all at once?

Back
Top Bottom