\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

New Whip
IMG_20180409_190746964.jpg
IMG_20180409_190840586.jpg IMG_20180409_190755186.jpg

Call me crazy, and this idea might sound far fetched, but I honestly could see myself getting a GT-R within the next decade or so. Given my career opportunity at my current job it'll be attainable with a proper down payment, interest rate, and loan term. After seeing them perform at the track in person and their power potential with consistency I can say I have a newfound respect for them.

Any 2018 Honda Accord owners in here? I was a 100% sold on getting a 2018 Honda Accord sport but there are so much scrutiny with the design of the car that it's even getting into my own opinions on the car. I don't even know what other car to get that is in the same price range that is just as good or even better. I just want something with Apple CarPlay, room for a family of four and all on a budget of about $25k. People have been telling me to get the Honda CRV but I kind of just don't like it. I was even dead set on getting a Mazda CX5 but the trunk space seems so damn small.

Any 2018 Honda Accord owners in here? I was a 100% sold on getting a 2018 Honda Accord sport but there are so much scrutiny with the design of the car that it's even getting into my own opinions on the car. I don't even know what other car to get that is in the same price range that is just as good or even better. I just want something with Apple CarPlay, room for a family of four and all on a budget of about $25k. People have been telling me to get the Honda CRV but I kind of just don't like it. I was even dead set on getting a Mazda CX5 but the trunk space seems so damn small.

civic hatch, golf wagons

Last edited:

2958_1110538_18315155_1156403562017_90.jpg

2017 is the way to go

The design of the car? Man the design is TOP. The front end is the best part, the low grill and brow, and looks like it overhangs a bit. It looks very sinister, especially with the sport models. The fastback looks great, my only gripe with it is im not a fan of the tail lights at all. Interior is amazing as well. Better than the Camry, on par with the Mazda 6.

I don't get the obsession with new cars. Just found out a couple weeks ago that my friend spent 33k on her charger and another is looking to get a car this summer for around 15 but it has to be new so she's looking at a base ford fiesta or something similar. I don't understand.

PS also saw my first Stinger and 488 spider.

An older but not elderly woman was driving the stinger and the 488 sounded better than I thought it would. Not anything crazy but it's a deep angry vacuum and not just a soulless one

Took my father to the auto show this weekend. He’s leaning towards the civic sport or the countryman. He’s been mostly a Toyota guy and currently drives an Infiniti but he wants a smaller car for his retirement. I fell in love with the accord sport since I need a reasonable family car. This caught my attention as well although not exactly reasonable at all :lol:

QX30 sport

68FA1F75-DA79-4AAA-B49F-B0EAC4635B86.jpeg

140F4D7D-2AA9-4AA5-8B3F-63CFE6243838.jpeg

F8DF3321-BAD6-407F-B3EB-DAABDDC877BB.jpeg

Go for it. I think the design is great. The sport looks pretty sleek. The interior is well designed and not overdone, Ample legroom, very comfortable, good visibility. I loved it.

Side-note: I hate the new Camry :sick:

Anyone here bought a new yukon in the past year or so? If so, how much were you able to get off sticker?

I don't get the obsession with new cars. Just found out a couple weeks ago that my friend spent 33k on her charger and another is looking to get a car this summer for around 15 but it has to be new so she's looking at a base ford fiesta or something similar. I don't understand.

PS also saw my first Stinger and 488 spider.

An older but not elderly woman was driving the stinger and the 488 sounded better than I thought it would. Not anything crazy but it's a deep angry vacuum and not just a soulless one

I buy used but I understand why people would want new as I am a car enthusiasts as well. I live in NYC area so a new car would be dinged and scratched within a year and the roads aren't the best. So I always get used. Just works for me. But my old lady got a new car and I definitely see the appeal.

I got a 2018 and I love it b don’t listen to the haters

The design of the car? Man the design is TOP. The front end is the best part, the low grill and brow, and looks like it overhangs a bit. It looks very sinister, especially with the sport models. The fastback looks great, my only gripe with it is im not a fan of the tail lights at all. Interior is amazing as well. Better than the Camry, on par with the Mazda 6.

I have been watching a ton of reviews of the car and although most are positive, it's hard to not read the comments and notice how almost everyone hates the design of the car as apposed to last year's model. I do like 2018 model but I am also not a huge car enthusiast like I used to be so I do listen to other people's opinions just in fear if I am not seeing something with my "untrained" eye. Also I am hearing the Accord isn't selling as well either so that's sort of why I wanted to ask people's opinions here to see what other cars are good in the market. By the end of it, I'll decide but still just wanted to hear different opinions.

I have been watching a ton of reviews of the car and although most are positive, it's hard to not read the comments and notice how almost everyone hates the design of the car as apposed to last year's model. I do like 2018 model but I am also not a huge car enthusiast like I used to be so I do listen to other people's opinions just in fear if I am not seeing something with my "untrained" eye. Also I am hearing the Accord isn't selling as well either so that's sort of why I wanted to ask people's opinions here to see what other cars are good in the market. By the end of it, I'll decide but still just wanted to hear different opinions.

If you don't have an urgent need to buy... I would save a little extra and spring for the 2019 Arteon. I think it's gonna be a great car.

If you like it you should get it. I’ve noticed the design is a love/hate one so I think you should do it. It shouldn’t matter to you if others like it. That said I think the sport model looks good, other than that model they look weird to me. Also I think they’re not selling well because of how big the new civic is. It’s the biggest civic ever made and it’s not much smaller than the accord. I went with the Si and love it, amazing handling, apple car play, interior is nice imo, MPGs are like triple what I had on my mustang :lol:

Back
Top Bottom