\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Get the 18 mazda6 turbo instead
It’s heavier by a few hundred pounds and only 225 hp on its top trim. Manual is only on the base engine. It does look nice though but I’d give it to the accord. And most people aren’t looking for performance on these cars but when you need the four doors and want something somewhat quick it does kind of matter. At least to me

Just did a quick search and looks like dealers are letting the 2.0 sport for about 26k. That’s like 5k off msrp I’m sure you could negotiate another 1-2k off and that’d be a great deal

It’s heavier by a few hundred pounds and only 225 hp on its top trim. Manual is only on the base engine. It does look nice though but I’d give it to the accord. And most people aren’t looking for performance on these cars but when you need the four doors and want something somewhat quick it does kind of matter. At least to me

The Mazda 6 has almost 40 more ft-lb of torque and a much better transmission for spirited driving (Non CVT).

Just did a quick search and looks like dealers are letting the 2.0 sport for about 26k. That’s like 5k off msrp I’m sure you could negotiate another 1-2k off and that’d be a great deal

Whoa. Ideally I would have liked the 2.0 for the blind spot, heated seats and sunroof but I just want to get the cheaper car for now and pay it off asap. I got one dealer that emailed me back an hour ago saying he can do $23,381 for the 1.5 Sport which comes to about $25,976 out the door. I countered to see if he'd do $25K out the door and that I'd come in this Saturday. Hopefully this goes according to plan.

Whoa. Ideally I would have liked the 2.0 for the blind spot, heated seats and sunroof but I just want to get the cheaper car for now and pay it off asap. I got one dealer that emailed me back an hour ago saying he can do $23,381 for the 1.5 Sport which comes to about $25,976 out the door. I countered to see if he'd do $25K out the door and that I'd come in this Saturday. Hopefully this goes according to plan.
if possible wait a bit until you actually go in. Or go and test drive but don’t buy it yet. They’ll probably call you back a few days later with an even better offer especially close to the end of the month

The Mazda 6 has almost 40 more ft-lb of torque and a much better transmission for spirited driving (Non CVT).
Accord only has the cvt on the 1.5. The 2.0 has the new 10-speed or optional 6 speed manual
While the Mazda only offers manual on the non turbo

Last edited:
So what's good with cars with a salvage title? Is it pretty much a no go if it does have that title or can you find some gems with salvage titles?

salvage title alone isn't a bad thing, just don't expect da type of resell you would have with a clean title, that said? plenty pf perfect fine vehicles got salvage titles (see stolen recovered cars)

if possible wait a bit until you actually go in. Or go and test drive but don’t buy it yet. They’ll probably call you back a few days later with an even better offer especially close to the end of the month

Damn.....I totally would but I actually need a car asap. I mean I could probably wait one more week but I am moving and sort of need a ride. $25K is exactly the price I wanted but I am almost assuming the dealer will counter with a $25,500 offer. Perhaps that is where I have to say it's too expensive and see if he'll come down to $25K. We'll see.

Sounds like Mazda may also be bringing AWD finally on the 6. I think with the Turbo and the extra torque it'll pair well. Not sure how tuneable the engine is though.

Damn.....I totally would but I actually need a car asap. I mean I could probably wait one more week but I am moving and sort of need a ride. $25K is exactly the price I wanted but I am almost assuming the dealer will counter with a $25,500 offer. Perhaps that is where I have to say it's too expensive and see if he'll come down to $25K. We'll see.
Yeah just make sure you don’t let them know you need it ASAP or they won’t budge lol
Even go to different dealers and show them the price the others gave you

Don't put all your cards on the table. Did you take that dealers quote and e-mail other dealers as well? Don't forget to ask for extras also.

Also you can shop around for honda care warranty. Saccucci honda has some good prices, there were other's I'll let you know once I remember, but don't pay the dealers price if you are thinking about getting Honda care.

My lease is up on my BMW 435i GC in a few months and I need to get something new.

Any advice? Currently looking at:
Porsche Macan
Audi RS5
Audi S4
BMW M550i
BMW M3
BMW M4
BMW X5
Maserati Ghibli
Tesla S
Range Rover Sport

M550i is at the top of my list right now. About as fast as the last M5. 3.9s 0-60.

My lease is up on my BMW 435i GC in a few months and I need to get something new.

Porsche Macan
Audi RS5
Audi S4
BMW M550i
BMW M3
BMW M4
BMW X5
Maserati Ghibli
Tesla S
Range Rover Sport

M550i is at the top of my list right now. About as fast as the last M5. 3.9s 0-60.
My friend just leased a 2018 s4. He let me drive it too :smile:

Porsche Macan
Audi RS5
Audi S4
BMW M550i
BMW M3
BMW M4
BMW X5
Maserati Ghibli
Tesla S
Range Rover Sport

stay the hell away from the Ghibli, giving you a fair warning :lol:

Porsche Macan
Audi RS5
Audi S4
BMW M550i
BMW M3
BMW M4
BMW X5
Maserati Ghibli
Tesla S
Range Rover Sport

Audi S4 would make many happy. If you’re into mods, a flash tune works magic on these cars.

Yeah just make sure you don’t let them know you need it ASAP or they won’t budge lol
Even go to different dealers and show them the price the others gave you

Or ps the numbers and erase the dealer info and vin that way they cant call up the dealer...

It worked for a friend lol.

i would take X5 5.0 out of those, but also because i have two other coupes for myself. i have a X5 5.0 as the family car and it's perfect. enough power, enough space. rides soft when you take road trips, but can beat most cars off the line. highly recommend.

Porsche Macan
Audi RS5
Audi S4
BMW M550i
BMW M3
BMW M4
BMW X5
Maserati Ghibli
Tesla S
Range Rover Sport

I have driven the S4 since I work for Audi on Demand. It is a great car. The RS5 is a very tight squeeze so if you're tall,might want to look elsewhere. That car is a monster though. If you're into tuning, you'll be able to squeeze even more performance out of it.

No on the Maserati and maybe the Ranger Rover as well. Those are nightmares when it comes to reliability.

The Tesla is good since you have your own house for charging. But i don't think you will enjoy driving it as much as the other options you have listed.

Out of that list if you want a SUV, go for the Macan. Porsche let me take a Macan S on a track and that thing drives like a 911. I couldn't believe how well it handles for a SUV.

Back
Top Bottom