\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

BD9BD28F-2BA3-4A73-A6FE-CDB04C099D44.jpeg
Just picked this up. Kinda random but I fell in love. 2016 s3. Need help on a dope Audi forum. I haven’t liked the ones I have been finding on google. BMW forums I used to be on were better formatted.

BD9BD28F-2BA3-4A73-A6FE-CDB04C099D44.jpeg
Just picked this up. Kinda random but I fell in love. 2016 s3. Need help on a dope Audi forum. I haven’t liked the ones I have been finding on google. BMW forums I used to be on were better formatted.
Congrats BigJ, any pics of brons?

I found a 2012 Benz C 300 with 57K miles for $14,000 is that a good deal ? Also is maintenance crazy on these joints ?

63595B90-3073-4A3C-994C-0F92CD70F0C6.jpeg

BE1DF85D-76F8-4F71-8CE6-22F3A90A0217.jpeg

85B22B96-851A-418F-A7DA-AFAD17BA02CD.jpeg

I found a 2012 Benz C 300 with 57K miles for $14,000 is that a good deal ? Also is maintenance crazy on these joints ?

63595B90-3073-4A3C-994C-0F92CD70F0C6.jpeg

BE1DF85D-76F8-4F71-8CE6-22F3A90A0217.jpeg

85B22B96-851A-418F-A7DA-AFAD17BA02CD.jpeg
bro, weren't you also looking at a BMW 3 series coupe? Why do you want a German so bad if you're gonna always be worried about reliability?

Play it safe and go with a Lexus, they have RWD and AWD options.

What would you suggest is300 ?
Depends on your preference, the IS and GS both come in RWD and AWD configurations...but one is bigger than the other.

Lexus also has the ES, it shares the same platform as the Avalon(or Camry, can't remember) and is only FWD. I don't know if that's also an option for you.

Also, I don't know your financial situation so I don't know how much you can afford... don't want to know either cause I'm not into pocket watching

Depends on your preference, the IS and GS both come in RWD and AWD configurations...but one is bigger than the other.

Lexus also has the ES, it shares the same platform as the Avalon(or Camry, can't remember) and is only FWD. I don't know if that's also an option for you.

Also, I don't know your financial situation so I don't know how much you can afford... don't want to know either cause I'm not into pocket watching

Not trying to spend more than 17k. I'm gonna be in Atlanta so I'm not worried about NYC winter's. I basically just want something smaller, stylish, luxury, and not gonna kill me with maintenance. These IS 250's I'm seeing are nice

Not trying to spend more than 17k. I'm gonna be in Atlanta so I'm not worried about NYC winter's. I basically just want something smaller, stylish, luxury, and not gonna kill me with maintenance. These IS 250's I'm seeing are nice
go on club lexus and my.is for more info on the IS models, I've read some of the 250s suffer from carbon buildup in the engine

Who in this thread that be street racing in Atlanta? Curious to seehow many NTers be in the cut on Moreland and other spots for races? :lol:

Also, how many people buy extended warranties or you just take the chance with the car?

Dealership ranging my EW 0-$100 deductible for $2200-$2500. I think I’m going to skip being that I’m trading it in next year.

Also, how many people buy extended warranties or you just take the chance with the car?

I'd like to know this as well. I even sell insurance for a living which isn't quite the same as warranties but it's the same where dealers want you to buy it cause the chance of you ever using your warranty is limited and it's just extra cash to shell out for their business. But still, it's that gamble that I'd hate to get wrong and have to pay a ton out of pocket cause I got a lemon of a car even if it is new.

I always have gotten the extended warranty but have never used it. I always say i wont get it next time, but always do because i know the time i dont get it will be the time i need it :lol:

My boy got a 14 C300 and I enjoy drivif my Civic Si more than that. :lol:

The delay when you hit the gas is annoying af, car is also quite small and seats arent that comfy.

Back
Top Bottom