\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm in a black 2018 Accord Touring right now. This **** is flames not even gonna hold you, interior is really nice looks like a Audi A7 from the outside

Those things are lowwwww. Not a big fan but I like the black one at the bottom.
You need it low these are big and heavy and unbalanced haha
not surviving nyc ridin like that.
Its a cali ting
So what's good with cars with a salvage title? Is it pretty much a no go if it does have that title or can you find some gems with salvage titles?

Honestly i wouldn't do it. A car never drives the same. Unless you buy it from the auction and repair it yourself so you know how it's repaired. Otherwise it's too risky imo

Honestly i wouldn't do it. A car never drives the same. Unless you buy it from the auction and repair it yourself so you know how it's repaired. Otherwise it's too risky imo

i would Recommend with a vehicle pre inspection...some cars are frankly that cheap to take a flyer on em.

Resisting the urge to pull the trigger on the new M4. Love the car but I know it's smarter to invest that money.

Been slowly bringing this E39 back to life. Still have a few bugs to work out, but hey she's been fun. Just got the timing chain guides done, shawty so smooth now :pimp:
2018-04-12_18.24.21.jpg

I know I know. It resembles it but the A7 is in a league of its own
The accord would be flames if they did something about those tail lights. That seems to be most reviewers complaint from what I’ve seen. They look too weird shaped to me but the rest of the car is awesome

Maybe something similar to the new insight coming out
20EE2541-62AA-4EA5-9E06-11A8D3789E54.jpeg

Yes sir. '17 Premium

bruh watched a video about a gtr last night and i wanna get one.

the sheer performance of the car. joint been out for almost a decade and is still kinda the king of being fast.
would love to have that speed on and handling performance on tap.
seen some used ones for around 60k.

any gripes users have with the older models like the 2010?

Back
Top Bottom