\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Anyone drive a 2018 Durango? Considering one this year but I’m on the fence and reviews aren’t helping much either. Wanted an RT version but the monthly was insane so leaning towards a GT.

Second option at the moment would be an Infiniti Q50 but a sport model. As discussed earlier, Dodge interiors are meh which is my only issue with what I’ve seen of the Durango but the outside looks dope. Q50 is decent performance but the interior is much nicer. And I don’t have kids so the Durango size would just be bc I want one :lol:

Last edited:
9A329D1B-15AC-4AC8-B1B4-03CAF5EAA8D0.jpeg

So nobody is gonna talk about this horrendous refresh I never thought it could get any uglier :sick:
Idk why but the front end looks like a charger :lol: Also the bow tie location is really awkward.

Anyone drive a 2018 Durango? Considering one this year but I’m on the fence and reviews aren’t helping much either. Wanted an RT version but the monthly was insane so leaning towards a GT.

Second option at the moment would be an Infiniti Q50 but a sport model. As discussed earlier, Dodge interiors are meh which is my only issue with what I’ve seen of the Durango but the outside looks dope. Q50 is decent performance but the interior is much nicer. And I don’t have kids so the Durango size would just be bc I want one :lol:

Im not a fan for American cars except for wranglers and corvette....with that being said, i think your money would go better to the infiniti.
This is based on reliability though.

its a mechanical indentical twin to a jeep grand cherokee...you'll be fine.

just make sure u get that mopar lifetime warranty.

Yeah except Chrysler v8 engines have been having major water pump issues. Yes it’s under warranty but the parts were nationally back ordered (not sure if this still the case.) this happened to cars unde 15-30k miles.

that v6 got some power. you'll be shocked it can accelerate and move that thing so easily

How much do you guys think it’d be to change my key fob to one like these. I had it for my old car and I like it way better

09A8CD75-7BA7-416B-AFBE-774DAACD8AED.png

Wife and I been talking about getting one
Get either gt or srt
Don’t waste money on rt
Either get best bang for ur buck
Or go all out
And like ninjahood ninjahood said
Get lifetime warranty
Not eligible on srt vehicles though

LOL at bringing up the core which did TERRIBLE sales wise. You never actually seen them anywhere and the 300 wasn't sold in the US.

thats actually pretty old to be compared to now.
If u wanna be technical
The core 392
Is essentially what the scat pack is
And u can upgrade the interior if u want
But imo not worth it

How much do you guys think it’d be to change my key fob to one like these. I had it for my old car and I like it way better

09A8CD75-7BA7-416B-AFBE-774DAACD8AED.png
what kind of car you have? You will probably have to replace a transponder somewhere in your car (steering column) and link the key to the new transponder. It is more than likely not as easy as just having that new key cut.

Had some 5.0 try to run me few days ago
Was hilarious watching him in my rear view
Still wanna run the fade with u though :nerd:
Its good fam gapping hemis are my specialty. Im OT right now until may 7th. My car should be done by then if all the parts come by next week. Ill hit you up frfr
Whos else is going to ls fest Las Vegas?

Any 2018 Honda Accord owners in here? I was a 100% sold on getting a 2018 Honda Accord sport but there are so much scrutiny with the design of the car that it's even getting into my own opinions on the car. I don't even know what other car to get that is in the same price range that is just as good or even better. I just want something with Apple CarPlay, room for a family of four and all on a budget of about $25k. People have been telling me to get the Honda CRV but I kind of just don't like it. I was even dead set on getting a Mazda CX5 but the trunk space seems so damn small.

Im about to buy one here in the next few days prob. I feel like some people didnt like the design and otherso n the fence just jump on the bandwagon.

I love the look of them and generally you will read more complaints than good things as most people take to online to vent then go out of their to say how much they like something.

I have been watching a ton of reviews of the car and although most are positive, it's hard to not read the comments and notice how almost everyone hates the design of the car as apposed to last year's model. I do like 2018 model but I am also not a huge car enthusiast like I used to be so I do listen to other people's opinions just in fear if I am not seeing something with my "untrained" eye. Also I am hearing the Accord isn't selling as well either so that's sort of why I wanted to ask people's opinions here to see what other cars are good in the market. By the end of it, I'll decide but still just wanted to hear different opinions.

As for not selling well, if its just not selling then oh well, if its because flaws and issues thats another thing. But people just havent bought them yet and folks online like to pin point that out to justify their hate for the design. I much rather have LESS people with the same car as me for as long as possible (as long as the car works as it should)

^^^^Nice. I want the white Sport model with the black grill.

Anyone have tips on getting the best deals from a dealership? I was reading online and one person said to literally get quotes from every (in this case) local Honda dealer to see who has the best price. Tell them they are willing to get the car today and see which place budges on a good deal. The MSRP for the Accord Sport 1.5L is $26,670. I want to see if I can get the car for like $24,000-25,000 out the door.

Idk if you jumped to buy one yet but theyre offering 1.9% up to 36 months and 2.9% 36-60 months on new accords

Edit: went a cpl pages back and saw you got yours. Congrats! Im trying to see if i can get payments down even more and get more for my truck from buyers/dealers.

I was also surprised it only came with 1 usb port. I considered opting to have the rear ones installed but 99% of the time the only rear passenger i have will be an 11month old. Get you one of these Anker chargers and u can have 3 upfront instead of 2. I more than likely wont even use Android Auto so i wont be plugging my phone in just the ipod.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K9MQ8WW/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom