\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My brother works right by one of the biggest private car collections in the US and overlooks the back lot, they had this Chiron out yesterday being detailed

759E5196-5F93-4FED-8188-E8B2A41DF6FB.jpeg
00C89094-093D-4499-99CE-9B045BE136C3.jpeg

I want the guy detailing my Chiron to be wearing a suit

I want the guy detailing my Chiron to be wearing a suit

Thought the cat was looking kinda zesty but his detailing skills have to be on point for him to not give a damn about appearance. :lol:

All jokes aside, he's taped off the car really well - a hack wouldn't even bother.

@freshpairs you serious fam? You can go well over 100K miles without needing a transmission 'flush' if a vehicle isn't doing any heavy towing or seeing 24/7 continuous duty.

Even fleet vehicles (police, fire, etc..) won't do transmission fluid changes at that interval.

You a service adviser by any chance? :stoneface:
:rofl::rofl: That you a service advisor line is classic. I was thinking the same exact thing you said when I read his post. There’s cars on the road wit 200k miles that never had the transmission fluid changed ever. I would never do that but people do it. Bmw claims the fluid they use is “lifetime fluid” but recommends changing it every 100k I do it every 50k miles.

Don't know where you live but look up who has the Colors on Parade franchise in your area. Give them a call. My buddy has a franchise and services multiple dealerships. If I need a touchup he just tells me where he's at that day and I go get it done.

I live in the Bay Area. I just looked them up and there is a location out here. Seems too good to be true but I'll look into them. Thanks.

Where does one shop for rebuilts? I see classifieds pop up every now and then, but there has to be a place that has them all listed?

Back
Top Bottom