\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

White cars usually aren’t my preference but the red accent on th front of the car makes it worth it. That also reminds me, someone said that Golfs look like eggs. :lol: I love my hard boiled egg though :evil:
White gti looks good although I feel like I see that color the most. I like that dark blue color they have
Edit: this one
C05A5EBF-BA71-460C-BE11-E59E8F8FDFF6.jpeg

If I was leasing I’d look into the gti but since I wanna keep this car I got the more reliable choice. It was either a gti, focus st, civic Si, or grand Cherokee. Last one is random I know

White gti looks good although I feel like I see that color the most. I like that dark blue color they have
Edit: this one
C05A5EBF-BA71-460C-BE11-E59E8F8FDFF6.jpeg
upload_2018-8-25_13-35-23.jpeg

This color is beautiful

If I was leasing I’d look into the gti but since I wanna keep this car I got the more reliable choice. It was either a gti, focus st, civic Si, or grand Cherokee. Last one is random I know
should cop the lease or even if you finance, there’s a new 6 year 72k warranty

Any of you guys ever get to track your cars?

I spent my 20's and early 30's in different m's and porsches, but never had anyone to go to the track with. Now I'm a little older and all about comfort. Got an S550 and my speed days are behind me haha.

The license plate # 20 in Delaware sold for over $400k.

Yall might remember me being hype to get my black plate a while back. The license plate game in DE is wild lol

I spent my 20's and early 30's in different m's and porsches, but never had anyone to go to the track with. Now I'm a little older and all about comfort. Got an S550 and my speed days are behind me haha.

I personally wouldn't take my daily to the track as it's my only car. I'd like to go for a track event someday with a track purposed car though.

I go to the drag strip when I can. We have an 1/8th about 25 minutes away, the 1/4 is an hour away.

The license plate # 20 in Delaware sold for over $400k.

Yall might remember me being hype to get my black plate a while back. The license plate game in DE is wild lol

It's so funny the things that we spend wild sums of money on. But is there any common knowledge in Delaware on who has the #4 plate? Read that 1-3 are all government plates and 4 is the first consumer one so who has it

Back
Top Bottom