i heard Ranges are built like #+++
laugh.gif
they're horrible....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
they're horrible....
My pops still has his 1998 Land Rover Discovery with 350k miles. Same engine, same transmission. Wonder why the range rover line is so unreliable. But i'd still whip one if I had the funds and wanted a truck.

Originally Posted by dluv

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 

Zjwo4.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by MMG

laugh.gif
they're horrible....
My pops still has his 1998 Land Rover Discovery with 350k miles. Same engine, same transmission. Wonder why the range rover line is so unreliable. But i'd still whip one if I had the funds and wanted a truck.

Nice Range, boy had one and had trouble with his too n my friend has one and said most reliable transportation she's had so who knows. 

just got this recently done on my max, next up painted headlights, drop it a bit n paint rims black. lip white. 

Zjwo4.gif

ended up getting a 2012 dodge charger r/t about 2 weeks ago, will post pics when i have time and add some mods to it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ended up getting a 2012 dodge charger r/t about 2 weeks ago, will post pics when i have time and add some mods to it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

you went od on the max
sick.gif
yeah man, your car lookin like
Sting_7357.jpg
if i had the amount of funds you put into your car mine would be lookin 
smokin.gif
 but to each its own i guess. 

TURRIBLE.

Rims are pretty whack too. If theres one thing to spend money and not go cheap on, its rims.
haha hatin their pretty hard bruh.  i don't really care if u don't like my car(s). I do. all that matters to me.  U act like its your car lol. n those rims weren't cheap buddy. Nothing cheap about me guy.  Ive had them just sitting from another car and put them on and brought brand new tires.  Again, its one thing to not be your style but to come out pure hatin, hmm says a lot about ya.  Let me guess, you'll hate on my 2011 E Class too?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

you went od on the max
sick.gif
yeah man, your car lookin like
Sting_7357.jpg
if i had the amount of funds you put into your car mine would be lookin 
smokin.gif
 but to each its own i guess. 

TURRIBLE.

Rims are pretty whack too. If theres one thing to spend money and not go cheap on, its rims.
haha hatin their pretty hard bruh.  i don't really care if u don't like my car(s). I do. all that matters to me.  U act like its your car lol. n those rims weren't cheap buddy. Nothing cheap about me guy.  Ive had them just sitting from another car and put them on and brought brand new tires.  Again, its one thing to not be your style but to come out pure hatin, hmm says a lot about ya.  Let me guess, you'll hate on my 2011 E Class too?

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Dude took the plastidip trend too far.

haha no thnx, i love it.  i wanted to change my max and keep my otha whip stock.  And thats not plastic dip, its vinyl wrap, a big difference. The beautify of vinyl is it can be removed in minutes and no damage to your car.  But again to each his own, i get compliments every day, some like it, some don't. But all that maters is i do. 

Not a fan of the maxima but props on doing it up how YOU like. (imo, lose the wrap...get some coilovers/air suspension...get some 19" wheels and call it a day haha)
Thanks man, appreciate it.  Im not big on lowering cars, i don't like the race look, not my style really.  I had thought about lowering it but not sure how safe it is on freeway on 22's.  but well see. I don't like chrome. thats y i blacked out the chrome door handles, chrome on the windows, emblem, chrome trunk bar etc. 

Originally Posted by jumpmanjunkie

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Dude took the plastidip trend too far.

haha no thnx, i love it.  i wanted to change my max and keep my otha whip stock.  And thats not plastic dip, its vinyl wrap, a big difference. The beautify of vinyl is it can be removed in minutes and no damage to your car.  But again to each his own, i get compliments every day, some like it, some don't. But all that maters is i do. 

Not a fan of the maxima but props on doing it up how YOU like. (imo, lose the wrap...get some coilovers/air suspension...get some 19" wheels and call it a day haha)
Thanks man, appreciate it.  Im not big on lowering cars, i don't like the race look, not my style really.  I had thought about lowering it but not sure how safe it is on freeway on 22's.  but well see. I don't like chrome. thats y i blacked out the chrome door handles, chrome on the windows, emblem, chrome trunk bar etc. 

Bruh, you post your car on a forum and expect only to get positive comments about it? Yes, all that matters is that you like it, but you gotta expect negative comments too. Those rims are whack, looks so hood. The black vinyl on the back of your car reminds me of a chola's eyebrows. Everything thinks they can mod nowadays, or "be different". No.

A simple drop for your car, cleaner rims, debadged and tinted and you would pretty much be set. I hope your E-Class looks better than that.

Got this pic from a member over at the Maxima forums.

Simple drop, tints, blacked out headlights, Nismo 370z rims I believe.

Bruh, you post your car on a forum and expect only to get positive comments about it? Yes, all that matters is that you like it, but you gotta expect negative comments too. Those rims are whack, looks so hood. The black vinyl on the back of your car reminds me of a chola's eyebrows. Everything thinks they can mod nowadays, or "be different". No.

A simple drop for your car, cleaner rims, debadged and tinted and you would pretty much be set. I hope your E-Class looks better than that.

Got this pic from a member over at the Maxima forums.

Simple drop, tints, blacked out headlights, Nismo 370z rims I believe.

your car do it how u want. But when you post your car, your gonna get opinions on it.

the car looks cheap. we r tryna help u. its bad bro. really bad. trust.

----

and 4wretling get rid of the smoked tailights... looks disgusting like that. audi has some of the best looking tailights. no need to black it out.

just my opinion. thats all.

Back
Top Bottom