\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

your car do it how u want. But when you post your car, your gonna get opinions on it.

the car looks cheap. we r tryna help u. its bad bro. really bad. trust.

----

and 4wretling get rid of the smoked tailights... looks disgusting like that. audi has some of the best looking tailights. no need to black it out.

just my opinion. thats all.

Finally gonna have enough to get a cheap cheap daily driver after next week since my accident this time last year, can't wait to contribute.

Finally gonna have enough to get a cheap cheap daily driver after next week since my accident this time last year, can't wait to contribute.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by dluv

haha hatin their pretty hard bruh.  i don't really care if u don't like my car(s). I do. all that matters to me.  U act like its your car lol. n those rims weren't cheap buddy. Nothing cheap about me guy.  Ive had them just sitting from another car and put them on and brought brand new tires.  Again, its one thing to not be your style but to come out pure hatin, hmm says a lot about ya.  Let me guess, you'll hate on my 2011 E Class too?

Bruh, you post your car on a forum and expect only to get positive comments about it? Yes, all that matters is that you like it, but you gotta expect negative comments too. Those rims are whack, looks so hood. The black vinyl on the back of your car reminds me of a chola's eyebrows. Everything thinks they can mod nowadays, or "be different". No.

A simple drop for your car, cleaner rims, debadged and tinted and you would pretty much be set. I hope your E-Class looks better than that.

Got this pic from a member over at the Maxima forums.

Simple drop, tints, blacked out headlights, Nismo 370z rims I believe.

no i don't expect positive comments, i doesn't matter to me regardless. Theres a big difference between giving your opinion and hatin.  My rims don't look "hood" to me at all. I knows who's maxima that is, I'm in the same members group as me.  Plenty of ppl loved my max in there.  Thats how he wants his max. thats not my style, thats his. Im not into the sport rims look and dropping it on a maxima,  Im not hatin but i don't want it like that.  

haha hatin their pretty hard bruh.  i don't really care if u don't like my car(s). I do. all that matters to me.  U act like its your car lol. n those rims weren't cheap buddy. Nothing cheap about me guy.  Ive had them just sitting from another car and put them on and brought brand new tires.  Again, its one thing to not be your style but to come out pure hatin, hmm says a lot about ya.  Let me guess, you'll hate on my 2011 E Class too?

Bruh, you post your car on a forum and expect only to get positive comments about it? Yes, all that matters is that you like it, but you gotta expect negative comments too. Those rims are whack, looks so hood. The black vinyl on the back of your car reminds me of a chola's eyebrows. Everything thinks they can mod nowadays, or "be different". No.

A simple drop for your car, cleaner rims, debadged and tinted and you would pretty much be set. I hope your E-Class looks better than that.

Got this pic from a member over at the Maxima forums.

Simple drop, tints, blacked out headlights, Nismo 370z rims I believe.

no i don't expect positive comments, i doesn't matter to me regardless. Theres a big difference between giving your opinion and hatin.  My rims don't look "hood" to me at all. I knows who's maxima that is, I'm in the same members group as me.  Plenty of ppl loved my max in there.  Thats how he wants his max. thats not my style, thats his. Im not into the sport rims look and dropping it on a maxima,  Im not hatin but i don't want it like that.  

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

2012 Charger, picked it up a month ago.
11gm0wi.jpg

Clean, is it the 8 speed?

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

your car do it how u want. But when you post your car, your gonna get opinions on it.

----

and 4wretling get rid of the smoked tailights... looks disgusting like that. audi has some of the best looking tailights. no need to black it out.

how are y'all helping him by telling him you dont like the way his car looks and telling him to change it? yall finna give him the money to do it?

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

----

how are y'all helping him by telling him you dont like the way his car looks and telling him to change it? yall finna give him the money to do it?

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

yeah man, your car lookin like
Sting_7357.jpg
if i had the amount of funds you put into your car mine would be lookin 
smokin.gif
 but to each its own i guess. 

TURRIBLE.

Rims are pretty whack too. If theres one thing to spend money and not go cheap on, its rims.

dude, no one is hating, the car looks
sick.gif
, you talkin about nothing about you is cheap yet you got your car plastic dipped out looking like a lucha libre mask

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

yeah man, your car lookin like
Sting_7357.jpg
if i had the amount of funds you put into your car mine would be lookin 
smokin.gif
 but to each its own i guess. 

TURRIBLE.

Rims are pretty whack too. If theres one thing to spend money and not go cheap on, its rims.

sick.gif
, you talkin about nothing about you is cheap yet you got your car plastic dipped out looking like a lucha libre mask

Originally Posted by MMG

TURRIBLE.

sick.gif
This coming from the guy reppin MMG. You really believing those Rick Ross rhymes aren't ya?  Uhh, Rozay!!! You must not read well Big Meech. that's not plastic dip, nothing is on my car.  You made your point Officer Ricky, you don't like my car, I get it, i really do.  I love it and I'm not changing a thing officer.  

Originally Posted by MMG

TURRIBLE.

sick.gif
This coming from the guy reppin MMG. You really believing those Rick Ross rhymes aren't ya?  Uhh, Rozay!!! You must not read well Big Meech. that's not plastic dip, nothing is on my car.  You made your point Officer Ricky, you don't like my car, I get it, i really do.  I love it and I'm not changing a thing officer.  

Originally Posted by MMG

sick.gif

its a screen name, its has no relevance to my post
laugh.gif
but whatever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

sick.gif

its a screen name, its has no relevance to my post
laugh.gif
but whatever
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom