\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

to everyone in snowy areas

what winter tires are you guys running?

everyone with 4x4 or awd, do yall use winter tires?

I run Falken Wildpeak AT3's on my Tacoma and they are "severe snow service" rated. For a truck/SUV it makes sense to get an all terrain that are winter rated and run them year round.

wrong thread

AMG GT > S class coupe tho. Since Mercedes has made the core of their lineup essentially
S M L and XL S-classes I'm not sure what the justification for price difference is between the individuals

Last edited:
8ADDC09C-7235-4A34-BE0A-91C8AF4A606F.jpeg
2BA9B93A-7C9C-425D-9682-557E530AC0E8.jpeg

not in cali
had one try to race me last week
see em all the time
Lol what? They only made the srt8 for like three years and sold very little of them. I’m talking in the thousands not even ten. You sure you see srt 300s all the time? That’s kinda crazy tbh

Lol what? They only made the srt8 for like three years and sold very little of them. I’m talking in the thousands not even ten. You sure you see srt 300s all the time? That’s kinda crazy tbh
see em on 880 580 101 680
all the time

see em on 880 580 101 680
all the time
Cali must’ve bought all of them then. You sure you’re not seeing the 300S? Lol

And btw 18k seems like a steal for that car. If it’s a clean title and nothing is wrong with it then it can sell for over 25k. Did a search and they’re going for way more than 18k.

Lowest price I found was 21k but with 100k+ miles

Cali must’ve bought all of them then. You sure you’re not seeing the 300S? Lol

And btw 18k seems like a steal for that car. If it’s a clean title and nothing is wrong with it then it can sell for over 25k. Did a search and they’re going for way more than 18k.
i know what that srt8 symbol looks like :lol:

Damn. I thought that the Kia salesman was lying to me when they said they can’t mess with true car numbers. I was trying to get a couple of bucks off the true car price,but he didn’t budge. Ended up paying exactly what true car quoted me

True car numbers are usually pretty good deals. We usually don't budge under it either. Maybe a few hundred if we need to.

Back
Top Bottom