\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I like my rav4 and all but if I had known about these when I was looking for a car this past April I probably would have gotten a hatch back. I completely ignored Honda when I was looking :smh:
Yeah I would’ve gotten the hatch especially since the rav4 probably isn’t that much bigger than the civic. And it’s decently quick for a daily driver.

EFFC7019-96C0-475D-8CF9-2F12D02F183E.jpeg
21BC2C8B-AB15-4C4D-B0DC-2CE309F93DF6.jpeg

Also just picked up a 08 Crown Vic for a new daily

my man lovin da Fords.

Yeah I would’ve gotten the hatch especially since the rav4 probably isn’t that much bigger than the civic. And it’s decently quick for a daily driver.

Yea I was in the market for a hatch but the only one that did it for me was an a3, but that wasn’t practical for me. I’m happy with my rav4 but I honestly had no idea about the civics until recently, def would have gotten one of those :frown:

Anyone know how legit moving radar tech is now? Cop says he pinged me at 108. Dude was waaaay back though and I made sure to break visual over a hill. Slowing as he came over the hill.

Most police departments have been using LiDAR for several years now. They are very accurate. :frown:

Would take your fleet of 'Panthers' and the MK VIII any day over the MKZ. Your rides going strong after 10+ years - that MKZ out of warranty will be a headache.
True. My cars are all extremely reliable. If a light comes on I take it in right away. It’s all about how you maintain them.

Some dude on campus was in his white 650S today. Heavily modded kinda ruined it for me but still very very nice

Back
Top Bottom