\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Cali must’ve bought all of them then. You sure you’re not seeing the 300S? Lol

And btw 18k seems like a steal for that car. If it’s a clean title and nothing is wrong with it then it can sell for over 25k. Did a search and they’re going for way more than 18k.

Lowest price I found was 21k but with 100k+ miles
lol ok, I thought I was trippin but I’m guessing most people in here don’t research car prices at, all the cars I COULD find online with the same year and similar mileage are all going for 23k-26k,

This car is in mint condition, owned by a chrysler mechanic and it’s all factory stock.

I thought this thread would know more bout older srt hemi’s and their ability to retain value pretty well

there are alot better options for 18k for cars with 50k+ miles on it
like.......?
Someone refer me to some good cars to buy and flip real quick for a couple of bucks

Hey, so I’m thinking about buying this 2012 Chrysler 300 srt8 for 18.5 cash, you guys think this is a good deal? It has about 64k miles on it, planning on buying it and then reselling shortly after
I’d cop

Those 300 SRT are dope. Would love to see pictures

They def sell for more if there is no issues and clean title

Mustangs been running 12s since they brought back the 5.0 in 2011. So more like 12 years :lol:
Those z28s were cool af though my neighbor used to have a blue one

8ADDC09C-7235-4A34-BE0A-91C8AF4A606F.jpeg
2BA9B93A-7C9C-425D-9682-557E530AC0E8.jpeg
Something about this whip has got me like imagining me with one. I’d just switch the wheels for non spinning dub bellagios . The smallest ones available with a thick tire.

Lease is up in 4 months. I will be in here quite often.

That new 3 series is nice, almost too similar to the previous model.

Something about this whip has got me like imagining me with one. I’d just switch the wheels for non spinning dub bellagios . The smallest ones available with a thick tire.
It’s a dope car, very rare. Ahead of its time in 98. Cobra motor, beautiful body lines. I call her Cobra in a tuxedo

Welcome to the club

4B2D9BE2-022D-427F-AC22-7CBC1E307B86.jpeg

I like my rav4 and all but if I had known about these when I was looking for a car this past April I probably would have gotten a hatch back. I completely ignored Honda when I was looking :smh:

Anyone know how legit moving radar tech is now? Cop says he pinged me at 108. Dude was waaaay back though and I made sure to break visual over a hill. Slowing as he came over the hill.

Back
Top Bottom