\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not being able to prove income and not having the income are two different things :lol:

Gotta get it how you can

It makes way more sense buying a slightly used >10k miles car.
how am i taking advantage of a tipping system
if i dont tip
The restaurant business depends on people’s tips to pay their waiters. Otherwise every restaurant would have to raise their prices by almost double in order to pay them. If they only making minimum wage then they won’t have good servers which then results in bad service but you’ll have to pay the higher prices. Anyways there’s probably a thread for that so back to cars :lol:

Uh yea? Buying a new car is just pissing money into the wind. I'll never buy a new car in my life (unless it's an allocation for a limited Porsche that will sell for more than sticker when I'm done with it)

if i would've known about that lifetime warranty at FCA i wouldve bought a SRT before they clipped em.

There's no justification in my eyes in buying a new car vs one that's a year old that's been hardly used.Especially if you're not getting like an Acid Green PTS Pcar. The "you only live once" mentality is how you get separated from your cash well before you die.

But in the bright side if there weren't so many people buying new BMWs and Merc coupes there wouldn't be any for me to scoop at 40% off >D

Not all cars depreciate that fast or go for 40% off gently used.

Most trucks and v8 muscle cars hold their value and aren't available at such extreme discount in comparison to what you can get them for new.

Appliance cars and luxury cars, yeah never buy new.

It makes way more sense buying a slightly used >10k miles car.

The restaurant business depends on people’s tips to pay their waiters. Otherwise every restaurant would have to raise their prices by almost double in order to pay them. If they only making minimum wage then they won’t have good servers which then results in bad service but you’ll have to pay the higher prices. Anyways there’s probably a thread for that so back to cars :lol:
not in california it doesnt
again sf servers get paid 15/hr
oakland 13/hr
it probably went up since last year are is about to
so they straight
and i have no problem paying double for my food
i routinely eat at fin dining restaraunts
from the french laundry to gary dankos
to plenty others
and have no problem paying $$$$ for good food

if i would've known about that lifetime warranty at FCA i wouldve bought a SRT before they clipped em.
u know the warranty actually can transfer with the car
so if u see someone who has it
and is selling the car
it will still transfer to the new owner

Not all cars depreciate that fast or go for 40% off gently used.

Most trucks and v8 muscle cars hold their value and aren't available at such extreme discount in comparison to what you can get them for new.

Appliance cars and luxury cars, yeah never buy new.

You're right I was painting w kind of a broad brush based on the way it's worded but was really only thinking ab the kind of cars I would own. But I do believe that when you look at all the cars available in the US a lot of people are buying new because it's new and not because the value holds so well.

You're right I was painting w kind of a broad brush based on the way it's worded but was really only thinking ab the kind of cars I would own. But I do believe that when you look at all the cars available in the US a lot of people are buying new because it's new and not because the value holds so well.

Oh no doubt. It's how people end up permanently upside down on auto loans.

Depends what you consider cheap. I see under 20k mile coyotes for 18-25k

thats par for da course...SRT's used are similar figures, so is used SS's...once u go forced induction then prices start climbing to da 30's and betta.

I guess since the srt has always been the top of the line for dodge it stays up in value. If you look at gt500s they’re way up there in the 30-40s still.

Yeah but you can't even get Scats at that price with that low of miles.

The cheapest Scat in America with 20K miles or less is going for 30.

Yeah but you can't even get Scats at that price with that low of miles.

The cheapest Scat in America with 20K miles or less is going for 30.
Oh well yeah but they didn’t start making scars until like 2015?
We’re talking about coyote mustangs in general which started in 2011. You can find 2015s for about 25-30k still depending on trim so still cheaper than scats but they also start off lower price when new

Back
Top Bottom