\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nah they have the car actually covered
but u can tell its a challenger :lol:
I'm saying they could be using that for it as well.

too many challengers coming out and its sema they do stuff for cars that will never drop

im just saying if they actually bring the engine into product, would make sense to use a 7.0 in a big monster truck like the TRX which I don't think they even announced or hinted at the engine they would use at all and people just assumed the supercharged 6.2

too many challengers coming out and its sema they do stuff for cars that will never drop

im just saying if they actually bring the engine into product, would make sense to use a 7.0 in a big monster truck like the TRX which I don't think they even announced or hinted at the engine they would use at all and people just assumed the supercharged 6.2
ahhh i see

Sheesh
The-Mighty-Dodge-426-Hemi.jpg

426-Hemi.jpg

1968-dodge-charger-t-426-hemi-engine.jpg

They Byke!:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Wonder if the new joint being unveiled at SEMA will have the same chemistry as this

Motor @2:00 mark

I dont know if yall remember these cuz i lowkey forgot about em

2009 G8 and 2015+ Challenger are worlds apart in creature comforts. With both Pontiac & Holden being defunct I'm not sure how readily available parts will be. Would be a neat 'second' or weekend car but even with your low commute I wouldn't recommend it as a daily.

You can inquire about leasing a new Widebody and see what the residual at the end of the lease term will be. Challenger is at the tail end of its life and some of the limited option cars could hold their value once the vehicle's out of production.
my current whip gets me 10mpg so anything will do better than that, which leaves me not worrying about mpg as much.
actually pontiac/holden share parts catalog with GM so im not worried about that either, its just hard to put that much money into a ten year old whip, I know the motor will be fine but the suspension and all other bits including interior will be worn.

Yeah i want to head to the dealer this week to see what kinda deal i can get on a lease for the widebody.

Unless the used scatpack ends up losing half it's value over the next 3 years, buying used and selling it later will be the cheaper option.
I was also thinking this, but then i also fear that they will drop a new body style which will make the value of the older ones tank.

it doesnt make sense to put such a heavy engine into an offroad truck, well it wouldnt make sense if they are going the FORD raptor route of putting a smaller lighter engine in the offroad truck.
i personally hope they put the 6.2 in the trx, that whineeeeee

my current whip gets me 10mpg so anything will do better than that, which leaves me not worrying about mpg as much.
actually pontiac/holden share parts catalog with GM so im not worried about that either, its just hard to put that much money into a ten year old whip, I know the motor will be fine but the suspension and all other bits including interior will be worn.

Yeah i want to head to the dealer this week to see what kinda deal i can get on a lease for the widebody.

I was also thinking this, but then i also fear that they will drop a new body style which will make the value of the older ones tank.

it doesnt make sense to put such a heavy engine into an offroad truck, well it wouldnt make sense if they are going the FORD raptor route of putting a smaller lighter engine in the offroad truck.
i personally hope they put the 6.2 in the trx, that whineeeeee

I don't think the TRX is supposed to be off road so to speak. I think thats exactly what the rebel is for, an off road to I guess in a way compete with the raptor ( raptor is way cooler although I love the rebel more now) TRX is supposed to be some beef up version.

Not saying thats the intentions or its gonna happen, was just a guess

I don't think the TRX is supposed to be off road so to speak. I think thats exactly what the rebel is for, an off road to I guess in a way compete with the raptor ( raptor is way cooler although I love the rebel more now) TRX is supposed to be some beef up version.

Not saying thats the intentions or its gonna happen, was just a guess

actually the trx is suppose to be for desert offroading like the raptor, if you read into the specs you see they put in comparable suspension to the raptor that nets you probably over a foot of travel, the rebel comes with 33inch tires, the raptor 35 and i think the trx 35 too.
the rebel is not much of a competitor it still has the stock fenders :lol:. that trx is the real deal tho man they put plenty of R& D into that thang.

bruh, went to the dodge dealership tonight.

i am sold on that widebody scatpack bruh.
so damn sexy in person.
son turned on the car and that cold start legit made me jump back.
and that adaptive suspension is something else. completely changes the mannerisms of the car.

now just have to save up to stomach the payment a 50k whip without hating myself :lol:

bruh, went to the dodge dealership tonight.

i am sold on that widebody scatpack bruh.
so damn sexy in person.
son turned on the car and that cold start legit made me jump back.
and that adaptive suspension is something else. completely changes the mannerisms of the car.

now just have to save up to stomach the payment a 50k whip without hating myself :lol:
Do it

Just put the car away in winter storage for the year, but not before i was able to install a carbon fiber hood, carbon rear wing, and some new door speakers last weekend. kinda sucks putting mods on and not getting to show them off till next year though. lol. the hood and rear wing are the same exact designs as the factory ones, just made in carbon instead.

wrapped the edges of the hood to the first body line in metallic black vinyl that matches the factory brilliant black paint.

10.jpg
36870049_10157595393989922_3595998648892129280_o.jpg
2s.jpg
10s.jpg
20181028_155307.jpg

Intercooler and intake are next for the Golf. Did some logs last night and my tuner said turbo is working hard, he thought i was on an aftermarket intake :lol: Should help the turbo flow better and reduce wastegate duty cycle. Checked the turbo today to see if there’s any play and she’s solid. Definitely thinking about a Golf R turbo swap to play it safe. Costs less than my tune did actually.

Just put the car away in winter storage for the year, but not before i was able to install a carbon fiber hood, carbon rear wing, and some new door speakers last weekend. kinda sucks putting mods on and not getting to show them off till next year though. lol. the hood and rear wing are the same exact designs as the factory ones, just made in carbon instead.

wrapped the edges of the hood to the first body line in metallic black vinyl that matches the factory brilliant black paint.

10.jpg
36870049_10157595393989922_3595998648892129280_o.jpg
2s.jpg
10s.jpg
20181028_155307.jpg
Why u putting it away till next year?

Why u putting it away till next year?

cause i live in Chicago and if you want something to not ever get any surface rust under it you keep it off the road in the winter. there might not be salt on the road yet, but it could happen any time. also the summer/track tires are like ice skates out here when it gets under 50 degrees.

i have a Ram R/T for a daily too, so i still have something nice to drive. honestly storing the car for winter keeps you from getting bored of it too. it feels like you get a new car every time you take it out of storage in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom