\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

038159D7-BDB7-46FB-B2D6-19036F21AF1F.jpeg
Raptor gang gang

Porsche-991-Carrera-GTS-0.jpg

Current obsession. But not practical for my life atm at all

Think when i'm finally financially settled these two will be it for me.

Raptors are ******* sick. I got to borrow Tony Stewarts for a couple hours and it was so fun. We caught some air in it too

First video is a 40 roll, car is a 235i fbo e30 tune 8 speed auto. Second video is actually when we first met up and we were already rolling at 55-60, my car also shifted from second straight to fourth :lol:

Tired of this '4 door coupe' nonsense. Call these joints fastback sedans or sports sedans (which is really what they are).

On topic, has Mercedes discontinued the CLS in favour of that particular GT model?

No. That's the absurd part. E63s, CLS 63 AMG, and the AMG GT 4-DOOR 63S all exist together. To serve almost the same exact person with varying pocket lengths

Thats Why the S class coupe is gonna be the only Benz that i keep caring about for a while...

fam ive been on the fence about a new car for so long.
here are some options, if you care feel free to chime in.
cop a 2009 g8 gt with high mileage for maybe 15-20k
cop a 15+ chally scatpack for im assuming 27-29k
and the option i want most but dont want to shell out for is 50k scatpack widebody.

i was also thinking of leasing a new regular scatpack and after the lease is over buy the car i really want, but will i be better off buying a a used scatpack and selling it a couple years down the line? by better off im asking in which situation will i spend less money?
my commute currently is 10 miles round trip so mileage isnt a huge issue, but i live in LA and drive about 10k miles a year anyways.

2009 G8 and 2015+ Challenger are worlds apart in creature comforts. With both Pontiac & Holden being defunct I'm not sure how readily available parts will be. Would be a neat 'second' or weekend car but even with your low commute I wouldn't recommend it as a daily.

You can inquire about leasing a new Widebody and see what the residual at the end of the lease term will be. Challenger is at the tail end of its life and some of the limited option cars could hold their value once the vehicle's out of production.

i was also thinking of leasing a new regular scatpack and after the lease is over buy the car i really want, but will i be better off buying a a used scatpack and selling it a couple years down the line? by better off im asking in which situation will i spend less money?

Unless the used scatpack ends up losing half it's value over the next 3 years, buying used and selling it later will be the cheaper option.

Back
Top Bottom