\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

914579C0-AD0E-4EEC-AC18-1DECAA9B45A0.jpeg

Not my video but my rav4 is making the same exact noise. Happened like a month ago out of no where and I jumped it with my battery box and drove it to the dealer. they said they checked the battery, starter, and alternator and nothing was wrong. It was all good for like a week or so but now it’s happened like 4 times the past Month and a half

As soon as I connect the battery clips it starts up again. Like it’ll be dead and won’t start, I’ll connect the clips, walk over from the hood to the driver seat and it’ll work. Seems like the battery won’t hold charge or something

My cars a 2015 with less than 45k miles

Not my video but my rav4 is making the same exact noise. Happened like a month ago out of no where and I jumped it with my battery box and drove it to the dealer. they said they checked the battery, starter, and alternator and nothing was wrong. It was all good for like a week or so but now it’s happened like 4 times the past Month and a half

As soon as I connect the battery clips it starts up again. Like it’ll be dead and won’t start, I’ll connect the clips, walk over from the hood to the driver seat and it’ll work. Seems like the battery won’t hold charge or something

Dude in the video wearing latex gloves like he is about to go to a murder scene or something lol
This happened to me in my accord. I swapped the battery out and presto problem solved. Did you get the battery checked at an auto parts store?

U should’ve bought the hemi

Honestly, I could see myself in a Hellcat Charger after a few years with the Golf. They’re looking more and more attractive along with how pricing is looking. Definitely something doable.

Back
Top Bottom