\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Pics of damage ?
C9EB518E-4FA6-4192-AF22-26962BFDBFAA.jpeg

Hell no I wouldn’t buy a used Hellcat. :lol: I’d buy new but make sure I’m walking into it financially secure. Nice down payment and working a solid out the door price combined with a rate and loan term.

I think i might spring for a used 392. Dont wanna shell out 50k for a widebody even though its sexy af.

But its really what
Used hellcat?
People beat them cars dude
Make sure it’s still under warranty

a car is a machine, its made to be used and abused.
as long as its maintained it can be abused everyday and still go a hunna thousand miles.

Dude in the video wearing latex gloves like he is about to go to a murder scene or something lol
This happened to me in my accord. I swapped the battery out and presto problem solved. Did you get the battery checked at an auto parts store?

No I just went to the dealer. Where should I go? There’s a pep boys close to me. I’d have to find an autozone or advanced auto parts

I think i might spring for a used 392. Dont wanna shell out 50k for a widebody even though its sexy af.

But its really what

as long as its maintained it can be abused everyday and still go a hunna thousand miles.
So can a females box
But I don’t want one that’s got a hunna thousands miles on it

This is not true my man. The exception can be made for certain models within a certain brand but 99.9% of the time, this type thinking will have you regretting your purchase. 'Hellcat' is not the type of vehicle I would be purchasing used unless I had a significant reserve fund and an extended power/drive train warranty.

Whoever thinking bout buying a 4runner...do it.
Jeez this thing is sick.

I still love my jeep tho <3..#TBT on a Monday..from last winter with the stock tires on.

F74EB39D-BE9F-48B0-8E29-B74729340D7D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom