\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain Watch out my bro. Car could have some electrical gremlins that dealer didn't have the time/experience to diagnose. Radio was replaced and the problem still persisted so it's more serious than just replacing parts. Last thing you need is car shutting down intermittently while driving.

Dealer also has no inclination to actually repair the problem and they only buy back vehicles after giving the owner major headaches, i.e corporate involvement, lawsuits, etc...

so basically it was bought back due to lemon law?

have you talked to them at all? I would try and get it cheaper. clearly that issue will keep happening

aside from that its loaded, low miles, wheels suck but that can be swapped out easily. I would buy it :lol: gotta be under $30 since its a lemon. go in there and start haggling unless you've done so, curious to hear more.
unfortunately im in los angeles and the dealer is in phoenix.

MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain Watch out my bro. Car could have some electrical gremlins that dealer didn't have the time/experience to diagnose. Radio was replaced and the problem still persisted so it's more serious than just replacing parts. Last thing you need is car shutting down intermittently while driving.

Dealer also has no inclination to actually repair the problem and they only buy back vehicles after giving the owner major headaches, i.e corporate involvement, lawsuits, etc...

yeah they replaced it three times and still it was bought back :lol:

I mean if it does continue to have problems it is still under warranty. but will i want to go through that headache?

did it ever get fixed?
It went away, longest I ever had was my last 300 which is happened once in awhile and it lasted a day. I never took it in

This one sounds more problematic but if it’s just the 8.4 and nothing else... I’d still buy it and make them replace the unit but I’d also haggle them

https://www.billluke.com/inventory/...r-rt-scat-pack-rwd-2d-coupe-2c3cdzfj3hh638289

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=DEY_0&vin=2C3CDZFJ3HH638289#undefined

what yall think?
2017 scat, manual, sunroof, 4k miles

only heres the kicker its a buyback.
it went in several times for the "display going black" on the radio which is listed on the carfax
and it is still under warranty .

Bro I can pretty much guaranteed you can find a new 2018 for maybe 3 grand more than this.

Don't do this.

I mean if it does continue to have problems it is still under warranty. but will i want to go through that headache?

If the car's a second car and you have time to take the radio out and measure voltages, harness contact points, ground, then the car might be worth it for < $30K.

Otherwise it looks to be problematic. They'd charge you extra for the warranty and maybe replace the radio one more time before telling you to pound sand.

FWIW, I'm a DIYer but this looks like a damn headache that the dealership won't tackle. You'd need a skilled electronics guy to tackle the problem from the engine side.

If the car's a second car and you have time to take the radio out and measure voltages, harness contact points, ground, then the car might be worth it for < $30K.

Otherwise it looks to be problematic. They'd charge you extra for the warranty and maybe replace the radio one more time before telling you to pound sand.

FWIW, I'm a DIYer but this looks like a damn headache that the dealership won't tackle. You'd need a skilled electronics guy to tackle the problem from the engine side.

I was saying its still under warranty from Chrysler.

and yes its a second car.
i dont need a car but i want something fun

I was saying its still under warranty from Chrysler.

and yes its a second car.
i dont need a car but i want something fun

Sorry I should've mentioned that I did see the warranty but with the dealer clearly listing the car as a buyback, Chrysler might also give you the run around with the problem due to the history.

IMG_3129.JPG
IMG_3130.JPG
IMG_3131.JPG
IMG_3137.JPG
ive been driving around an 03 accord coupe with 212k.....some dude just traded me this for the accord and $650 lolwut and yes it has hydros

1995 lincoln towncar

2 pump setup....

always wanted a lowrider but never found the time or money to invest into this but now im in the game....its fun

https://www.billluke.com/inventory/...r-rt-scat-pack-rwd-2d-coupe-2c3cdzfj3hh638289

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=DEY_0&vin=2C3CDZFJ3HH638289#undefined

what yall think?
2017 scat, manual, sunroof, 4k miles

only heres the kicker its a buyback.
it went in several times for the "display going black" on the radio which is listed on the carfax
and it is still under warranty .
that screen thing is a known issue
usually and update
or connecting some loose wiring gets it back normal

Manual elitists are the worst.
especially since now you can only get a handful of cars in manual. I love manual and always will, but at the end of the day i have a wife that needs to drive my car at times and she cant drive manual (and i dont care to teach her) :lol:

With that being said, why cant audi make a goddamn s4/5 in manual anymore :smh::smh::smh:

especially since now you can only get a handful of cars in manual. I love manual and always will, but at the end of the day i have a wife that needs to drive my car at times and she cant drive manual (and i dont care to teach her) :lol:

With that being said, why cant audi make a goddamn s4/5 in manual anymore :smh::smh::smh:

Audi isn't offering any more manual transmission cars in 2019.

Back
Top Bottom