\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

New plates.

IMG_6794.jpg

I have both wrangler and 4runner. Only difference i can tell you is that the 4runner rides smoother. Thats it.
Only reason why i copped the 4runner is cause my family growing, or else i wouldnt have copped.

I've never driven any of them, but my girl got me leaning toward the jeep right now...definitely gonna check out the 4runner tho. The range rover is an idea, but then again that lease payment could go toward something fast and German instead...I got about 6-8 months to decide.

I've never driven any of them, but my girl got me leaning toward the jeep right now...definitely gonna check out the 4runner tho. The range rover is an idea, but then again that lease payment could go toward something fast and German instead...I got about 6-8 months to decide.
My girl is gonna be looking for an suv in a few months too. So far she’s looking at the 4Runner, Honda Pilot, Tahoe, and grand Cherokee.

Always said that people were sleeping on da Fo'Runna. :nthat:

-Drew
its dope, but that thang doesnt drop in price and still comes with what IMO is an inefficient 5 speed transmission and pretty bad gas mileage compared to other SUVs. but that johnny is bulletproof so they doing something right.

Since you have time, test drive both.
Wrangler is slow af, but its a wrangler.
4runner you get more of that SUV feel...if that makes sense?

Always loved the S2000... clean

Last page really had me so dead

Was going back and forth with the thought of a Wrangler as well but don't wanna pay 20k... need a "hooptie" that doesn't feel like one

Last edited:
both new and old doesn't matter, prices are insane to me.

they aren't that great to drive in general either. cool for a hot summer and if you wanna off road but not something id wanna drive 365 days a day for 10+ yeara

just me tho

u just not a truck guy.

u just not a truck guy.
I drive a ram bro :lol: I love it

A guy who owns a wrangler quoted me and agreed with me :lol: just saying it’s not something I would enjoy driving everyday, they really aren’t that great and plus they’re noisey

Yea something def wrong with this if you walked him like that :lol:. N54 with a downpipe & JB4 is around 400whp alone.
Yeah he said his current setup is advertised at around 400 whp but after 90 he said he gave up lol My boy who was recording actually setup the race and i is a big N54/N55, he knew I’d win but didn’t expect it by that much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom