\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

don't drive like an idiot man

use blinkers and ****

QFT

son was driving reckless in the school zone.
the ticket should not even be ur worry, the safety of the kids.

ppl need to understand we share the road and streets with drivers and pedestrians and passengers which could be kids.

Tf is goin on in detroit? The future fixing to be crossovers and Tesla's

They don’t need that many versions of sedans anymore. One or two sedans and like 5 suvs in the lineup is what they’re doing now. Maybe when gas prices go back up people will start dumping their trucks and go back to small cars.
Crossovers are basically slightly lifted hatchbacks. A lot of them are tiny as hell but since they have the appearance of an suv they buy the hell out of them

It’s only right that we let the rest of NT know outside of the concords thread how much of a “great guy” you are. Clown

I dont know you, you think i care about you opinion :rofl::rofl::rofl:. My money has been made, see you guys next years holiday jordan retro 11 release :rofl:

The e60 and the e63 were offered with a manual. Nobody bought them, because apparently you couldn't fully turn off the electronic nannies. Also the gearing didn't really compliment the v10... I almost bought one cause they were hella cheap, and now they're kind of rare.

The F10 M5 came in a manual as well. Same story as the E60--horrible transmission for the chassis.

But I agree, while the M2 is a cool car, BMW ceased to be BMW after the E39/E46. I know people praise the E9x M3 as well, but it never did anything for me.

I stand corrected. You guys are right. Wow. Never knew those came in manual. I would definitely pick one up if I could. Especially with the manual dying in so many brands.

Sup

what’s the back story ?
posted stockroom pics of concords in concord thrad
folks called dude out
some joking some serious
basically compared him to air randy
he took offense
shots fired from him and folks tryna out him
and thats kinda it
was kinda funny in the moment
in that thread

posted stockroom pics of concords in concord thrad
folks called dude out
some joking some serious
basically compared him to air randy
he took offense
shots fired from him and folks tryna out him
and thats kinda it
was kinda funny in the moment
in that thread

So a long story short not much of anything lol trolling NT is fun sometimes

ferrari-488-pista-ferrari-colelctor-22.jpg

ferrari-488-pista-ferrari-colelctor-21.jpg

ferrari-488-pista-ferrari-colelctor-20.jpg

ferrari-488-pista-ferrari-colelctor-19-e1543231013549.jpg

ferrari-488-pista-ferrari-colelctor-14-e1543230992609.jpg

The perfect car

(These photos are in no way associated with PRIME from niketalk. I do not claim ownership of this vehicle nor do I take ownership of these photos. The vehicle and photos are copyright of Ferrari and ferrarichat.com all rights reserved. PRIME does not own a Ferrari or wear distressed denim shorts)

Last edited:
Sup

what’s the back story ?
Dude had obvious fake concords for sale early. Typical UA pairs. Then posts on his profile that he has them for sale along with his number. When NT detectives called him out he begins to brag about getting the fakes off anyway and how he slick blah blah then randomly pops in the thread here and there to throw shots and shade since he didn’t get banned

ferrari-488-pista-ferrari-colelctor-22.jpg

ferrari-488-pista-ferrari-colelctor-21.jpg

ferrari-488-pista-ferrari-colelctor-20.jpg

ferrari-488-pista-ferrari-colelctor-19-e1543231013549.jpg

ferrari-488-pista-ferrari-colelctor-14-e1543230992609.jpg

The perfect car

(These photos are in no way associated with PRIME from niketalk. I do not claim ownership of this vehicle nor do I take ownership of these photos. The vehicle and photos are copyright if Ferrari and ferrarichat.com all rights reserved. PRIME does not own a Ferrari or wear distressed denim shorts)
:rofl:

Dude had obvious fake concords for sale early. Typical UA pairs. Then posts on his profile that he has them for sale along with his number. When NT detectives called him out he begins to brag about getting the fakes off anyway and how he slick blah blah then randomly pops in the thread here and there to throw shots and shade since he didn’t get banned

Concords weren't fake and i never posted my number. I didn't break any rules to get banned. NT members think they know everything and in reality don't know anything and thats why its so funny to troll guys in that thread :rofl:

Bruh, I’m not a materialistic/envious type of person, but I swear lurking ferrarichat has got to be the most depressing thing I’ve ever done. :lol:

I need to get my money up something serious :sick:
Reading forums like Rennlist & 6speedonline, and them dudes comparing Porsches to their Lambos and/or Rarri's hurts lol.

Back
Top Bottom