\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Damn man that is cool, you about to be the real life Cole Trickle.

I know a few people that own tracks as well as cars as well as race teams. I do have the opportunity to try a sprint car if I want to. But that ****s just wild. Absolutely wild. 950hp in a ~1200lb car... Running 12 second laps around a half mile track. On the dirt. Basically just strapped to a roll cage with a motor in it.

I'll be damned it it don't look like the most fun ever though. My buddy that raced in Nascar and Indy Car (and won championships in both) and races sprint cars told me the g-forces in a 410 sprint car are crazier than indy car. :sick:

Helmet cam gives ya a decent perspective on it. And this is just practice. Imagine being inches away from other cars while actually racing. (skip to about 2:30)

Nah gotta get the competition papi.

tenor.gif

Lmao.

Worth buying one and throwing in a hemi

As much as i love those cars... And would hate to see them without the 3.8.. And not caring for any of the blasphemous talk about them last page.. I rather see one with an LS over any other swap tbh..

Anyone have any experience with buying/shipping a used car? I found my grail on the cargurus website and am really interested. :nerd:

Anyone have any experience with buying/shipping a used car? I found my grail on the cargurus website and am really interested. :nerd:

If you can fly to wherever it's located to check it out and test drive it then do so. If you do go ahead with the purchase, pay the premium for a reputable carrier - don't skimp out on this.

Tons of reputable companies out there, did the research a while back. Luckily found the car closer and just drove to pick it up. Does the car run, because if not that is an extra charge they will hit you with. If not how old is it, I assume you don't feel safe driving it back?

Tons of reputable companies out there, did the research a while back. Luckily found the car closer and just drove to pick it up. Does the car run, because if not that is an extra charge they will hit you with. If not how old is it, I assume you don't feel safe driving it back?
Yeah, I’m in SF and the car is in PHO. The car looks to be in great shape inside, outside, under, engine, etc. The owner forwarded me some vids of the car running and driving (recorded today). I’ll think about it over the next few days, the car is only a few thousand dollars if I do buy it and if it doesn’t work out, it’s not that big of a loss.

Yeah, I’m in SF and the car is in PHO. The car looks to be in great shape inside, outside, under, engine, etc. The owner forwarded me some vids of the car running and driving (recorded today). I’ll think about it over the next few days, the car is only a few thousand dollars if I do buy it and if it doesn’t work out, it’s not that big of a loss.
Ah man it looks to be about 11 hours, I would think about driving it back. That is if you are really comfortable in the condition of the car. However, that is just me I love driving.

Back
Top Bottom