\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah if I had the money a Porsche is what I’d get. You see everyday people driving them who are just car heads.

We just got this on trade. Paint to Sample Mexico Blue. This would be one of those times I wish I had money. Good lord
IMG_20190517_162458.jpg

IMG_20190517_162707.jpg

Pretty sure I was close to a Porsche meet up yesterday. Saw like 4 within a couple minutes. Super nice looking and sounding. .Also close to a Porsche dealer so it could have been that :lol: but I always drive by but I’ve never seen so many in the wild

I need some help y’all. I’m looking for a new car, I’m new to the leasing thing. I currently have my eye on a 2019 Grand Cherokee altitude. Realistically how much should I be paying at signing and monthly. I’m located in DC and I get the feeling that dealer in the during Md/Va try to stake advantage of buyers (I guess that’s everywhere) roughly they’re running $32-34k. Thanks in advance

I need some help y’all. I’m looking for a new car, I’m new to the leasing thing. I currently have my eye on a 2019 Grand Cherokee altitude. Realistically how much should I be paying at signing and monthly. I’m located in DC and I get the feeling that dealer in the during Md/Va try to stake advantage of buyers (I guess that’s everywhere) roughly they’re running $32-34k. Thanks in advance
Don’t ever put anything down on a lease. Go to edmunds 2019 grand Cherokee lease deal forum and find out money factor, incentives, and residual for that car, trim and lease terms (36 month/12k 36/10 etc) in your region. Once you have that info you can calculate what your monthly payment should be.

Can y'all give me tips on negotiating at a dealership? Plan on buying a 2018. I have my own financing in place with a big bank. These fools want to add 1000 to the internet price if I don't finance with them. They also want to charge a $900 reconditioning fee. Trying to get that waived. Car is a Mazda. They don't want to negotiate via email or phone. They want me to come in person to negotiate.

I am prepared to walk away. Open to ideas
So I went and these fools added on all these BS fees that added up to an extra 2,000. I walked away from these clowns :lol:

They just now speaking on this?

Personally don't think Brembo is "that" company anymore. Living off their name when other companies have caught up to them and produce quality at a lesser price.
what do you guys think of car companies retroing certain models?
Confused you mean like the Charger, Challenger, Supra, NSX, Skyline? They can work but most times they are going in with the intent of cash grab and not building on the heritage of the car.

Saw this article, personally if anything I would want the side storage that Dodge offers on trucks.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/aut...e-room-for-2-years/ar-AABD6jU?ocid=spartanntp
ramtruck01.jpg

This new tailgate they are treating like it is going to revolutionize the truck market. It already has a step in the bumper.

AABD6jP.jpg

Unfortunately it looks like Toyota is not adopting the side storage either in the prototype for next gen model.

There could be a whole thread on this topic. Not knowing the residual value I'd estimate for a car worth that much if you get a typical lease it'd be a few thousand down (3k) and 3-400 a month. If you get a great deal with a high residual value, then you could be looking at $250 a month with 1 or 2k down.

A lot of people say no money down, I don't always agree with it. Depends on your situation. You can use credit cards with a downpayment and get points/rewards/meet spend. I put my downpayments on my amex and the payments lower substantially for every 500 down. Also, like the other poster said you can use MSDs which reduce your money factor. Basically you put money down that is still yours when you return the lease. It also reduces monthly payments.

The reasoning behind no money down is that if the car gets totaled I think you lose it. Not sure, I lease my cars and this hasn't happened.

Back
Top Bottom