\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

7BDD5D86-916F-465F-AFDB-84266BD2C40A.jpeg
9511BEDB-AD1B-41F7-B55C-BC1675E81C7C.jpeg
4D0B15DF-D70F-43FE-833A-890698CF101A.jpeg

Another ding bruh.

Was at a buddies house last night. And I know who drives the white car that parked next to me that night.

Grimy people man
:smh:
damn did they kick their door open???
u better have insurance handle them ASAP
remember they hate us
cause they aint us

nowhere in THAT text
was there anything saying about meeting up
so stop changing the narrative
im headed back to socal next month
dont have me pull up to magic mountain
and u be ghost
im just joshin bruh, the last weekend u came down was hectic, my great aunt passed away so i was busy anyways.

:smh:
damn did they kick their door open???
u better have insurance handle them ASAP
remember they hate us
cause they aint us

idk what i want to do, how can it even be proven? son forsure wont even admit he did it or he would have said something last night lol.

Damn that ding smh... can’t park near anyone, got to park car sideways at this point and make sure people know you don’t want anyone near your car

7BDD5D86-916F-465F-AFDB-84266BD2C40A.jpeg
9511BEDB-AD1B-41F7-B55C-BC1675E81C7C.jpeg
4D0B15DF-D70F-43FE-833A-890698CF101A.jpeg

Another ding bruh.

Was at a buddies house last night. And I know who drives the white car that parked next to me that night.

Grimy people man
Damn man! That sucks! Whats your relationship with dude? Can you maturely & respectfully confront him? And if not, what's the best route to fix it asap? Autobody shop or DIY youtube attempt?

Damn that ding smh... can’t park near anyone, got to park car sideways at this point and make sure people know you don’t want anyone near your car
That's a good idea lol but than some nut job will just vanadalize the heck out of it, yes some people are like that

Right on the body line to :lol:
:smh:all bad

Bruh!! Right on the main body line of the car man

Damn man! That sucks! Whats your relationship with dude? Can you maturely & respectfully confront him? And if not, what's the best route to fix it asap? Autobody shop or DIY youtube attempt?

He's like 10 years older, like a step second cousin type situation

Nah I don't think I can confront him with any positive result, like i said if son didn't say anything when it happened he for sure denying after

Probably body shop

GTI bit the dust tonight boys. And what blows me is that i was just driving normally :lol:

Nah I don't think I can confront him with any positive result, like i said if son didn't say anything when it happened he for sure denying after

Probably body shop
Inshallah it all works out ok brother, sucks people don't have etiquette or manners & don't owe up to their mistakes smh

Just spotted an all black C7 and man its calling my name. Such a hard whip bruh
Def a game changer. Just having an engine under glass & not having to pay 6 figures for it is amazing to me. Chevy doing big things with this new Vette. In all black? :pimp: I can just imagine how dope that'll look.

Probably body shop
u may need to confront him
ala rockdeep style :lol:

Back
Top Bottom