\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah man, my daughter is priority number one and as soon as I saw that I said F the car and just made sure she was good.

Word! :lol: I was like “Well, that happened sooner than what I wanted”. At least i know the car was fast when it went.

I’m 41 miles shy of 60k. Been on a tune since 30k but been on the hybrid turbo setup for under 5k. I suspect that my piston gave up or probably my ringland failed on that cylinder. Almost all cases of these engines blowing are due to weak pistons/rings. I’m getting my wifeys Camry as a daily and I’m getting her a new car this week. Piecing together parts for a built engine and sending the turbo back to get upgraded to a triple ball bearing hybrid.

It's all apart of the game. Once you get hooked on mods anything can happen. I'd say it's time to cut ties and get something with a v8. Being German I cant imagine the price its gonna cost to rebuild + remove+ install + retune.

It's all apart of the game. Once you get hooked on mods anything can happen. I'd say it's time to cut ties and get something with a v8. Being German I cant imagine the price its gonna cost to rebuild + remove+ install + retune.
2200 in parts, 1600 to machine, 500 for labor. It’s why I’m not stressing it so much because it’s around 400 more than what I spent on my fueling and turbo.

2200 in parts, 1600 to machine, 500 for labor. It’s why I’m not stressing it so much because it’s around 400 more than what I spent on my fueling and turbo.
2200 seems really cheap for parts you might as well spend some more and get a forged assembly and some good bearings and studs if you plan on pushing more power.
You gonna be doing all the labor? Might as well put that money down on da hemi sike

Last edited:
2200 seems really cheap for parts you might as well spend some more and get a forged assembly and some good bearings and studs if you plan on pushing more power.
You gonna be doing all the labor? Might as well put that money down on da hemi sike
2200 includes the head studs and bearings. In all actuality it’s mainly just pistons, rods, bearings, head studs, and valve spring kit. I can’t part with the car though. I love it wat too much. I know I mentioned before that I’d be down to do an LM7 swapped car but with this happening, and with my wife getting a new car, I’ll have a daily already so the GTI will be a racecar. Plus it’s already great to see the reactions of others on the current setup, imagine a built GTI that looks factory, save for the r888’s I’ll have up front :lol:

2200 includes the head studs and bearings. In all actuality it’s mainly just pistons, rods, bearings, head studs, and valve spring kit. I can’t part with the car though. I love it wat too much. I know I mentioned before that I’d be down to do an LM7 swapped car but with this happening, and with my wife getting a new car, I’ll have a daily already so the GTI will be a racecar. Plus it’s already great to see the reactions of others on the current setup, imagine a built GTI that looks factory, save for the r888’s I’ll have up front :lol:

Yeah u will get a nice smile from me as I pass u in da hemi and look in my rear view

Shorty has 23k already on her Wrangler lease, got it year ago and only leased it for 10k/yr :lol:

Long story short, she wants to get rid of it asap, and just buy another car used.

Whats her options, or what kind of penalties/fees will she incur for bringing it back early?

What's your power goal with the car? I assume it light and awd so it should be all that hard to go fast. I know Jack about Volkswagen are the bottom ends stout?

Shorty has 23k already on her Wrangler lease, got it year ago and only leased it for 10k/yr :lol:

Long story short, she wants to get rid of it asap, and just buy another car used.

Whats her options, or what kind of penalties/fees will she incur for bringing it back early?

If she HAS to get out of it, best option would be to trade it in and roll the negative equity into a new loan. What she SHOULD do is buy a beater to get around with and use the lease on weekends.

Refuse to cop another Forza game.. Played 3 in 2011 and played 4 when it was brand new. Playing 6 right now and enjoying it. Peeped some gameplays of 7.. Not messing with it.
They not getting my money for the next horizon either if its not set in Japan

Or a LS swap.

Btw anyone on FM7?

86011159-58E5-401E-AEE8-C9D12C681760.jpeg

This was spotted in town.

Swapalease Could be possible depending on bank. Could also check with carvana which sometimes gives pretty great offers on cars. Check out how close that is to the payoff and go from there.

Rolling negative equity on trade is possible but not the route I'd take

My baby got clean after getting oil change, still hate how high she sitting and the ugly curb rims I got so she’s still a broke hoopie but work in progress.

Attachments

• A2108FD6-B1B9-445C-A2A3-616D15D5F468.jpeg
    A2108FD6-B1B9-445C-A2A3-616D15D5F468.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 354
  • C4EB1C80-F5D8-42C1-98AA-A5F9349D6488.jpeg
    C4EB1C80-F5D8-42C1-98AA-A5F9349D6488.jpeg
    316.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 24B7DF08-9841-4859-90CC-A80BBB5363EB.jpeg
    24B7DF08-9841-4859-90CC-A80BBB5363EB.jpeg
    340.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 343E2EC9-2FBE-450D-B4CA-063AB06EE055.jpeg
    343E2EC9-2FBE-450D-B4CA-063AB06EE055.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 27
rare rare whipping the 3 cylinder :nthat:
You already know :lol: This weekend in probably taking the turbo off to prep it to go back and get upgraded. Using today and the rest of this week to go car shopping for the wifey. She’s getting a newer car, I’m keeping her 2007 Camry.

Back
Top Bottom