\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

0C642564-6D86-4562-AF30-B9F746309DD4.jpeg

saw this cool trans am today
Smokey is that you in disguise.
giphy.gif

Anyone here ever been subpoenaed for a car they sold?

I sold my car to a Mercedes dealership about 2 years ago. Within one week they sold it for about $50k and the person they sold it to I guess wants to back out of the deal. I got served with papers now and they want me to claim I never let anyone else drive the car even if I had insurance covering other people. The car had a clean carfax and everything since and it's not like the dealer didn't inspect it either. Anything I can do to avoid going to court cause I also have an outstanding warrant and I'm trying to avoid getting arrested too.

Last edited:

I sold my car to a Mercedes dealership about 2 years ago. Within one week they sold it for about $50k and the person they sold it to I guess wants to back out of the deal. I got served with papers now and they want me to claim I never let anyone else drive the car even if I had insurance covering other people. The car had a clean carfax and everything since and it's not like the dealer didn't inspect it either. Anything I can do to avoid going to court cause I also have an outstanding warrant and I'm trying to avoid getting arrested too.
:rofl:

Never heard of such a thing. And I once sold a Jeep to a dealer as trade that needed a new tcase and rear diff. It also had headers and threw a cel if the tune wasnt on it. But no way I was giving the dealer the diablo trinity and a tune for free. And I also took the stock subwoofer out and sold that too. So I flashed it back to stock a block before the dealer and drove it in. I keep all my cars meticulous so they just looked at it and gave me my money.
Then few days later they call me up and their “master jeep mechanic who is also Viper certified” asks why cant this truck pass inspection? I said Idk I gave it to you with a clean bill of health. If the guy was a master tech he would have noticed the kooks headers and realized that it needed to be tuned.

Then a few months after that I saw it for sale again at some non jeep dealer in LI and they put the exhaust back to stock and did a ****ty job on it bc everything was crooked.

Them wanting you to come to court doesnt sound right lol

Get a lawyer b

Confirmed for 2020: hellcat Charger will ONLY come in widebody version

Challenger hellcat can still get narrow body or widebody

DAMN go to court for something unrelated, end up getting locked up. Reminds me of a scene in Colors when Frog and Sylvester are visiting his little brother in jail. Officer walks up to him confirms his name, then rips his visitor badge off and arrested him.

Are you located in America or Canada, seems like some BS and a waste of time for you. Personally think I would run it by a lawyer as long as it is free, knowing lawyers they will try and charge you to read the letter.

sounds like they're trying to set you up bro. If you had the title in hand and you signed it over to the dealership, that car has nothing to do with you.

Back
Top Bottom