\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

tenor.gif
HANDSOME

Any of you guys keep your paperwork when buying new? Build sheet/window sticker/3rd doc is an email printout letting me know my car in fully loaded spec is a 1 of 9 for 2016 in pitch black/manifest/reverse side of manifest/vehicle shipping order/body vendor doc
20191008_210903.jpg
20191008_211042.jpg
20191008_211600.jpg
20191008_211724.jpg
20191008_211730.jpg
20191008_211831.jpg
20191008_211925.jpg
i just have my build sheets/window stickers
didnt think to laminate them

i just have my build sheets/window stickers
didnt think to laminate them
I figured the ink sometimes tends to fade with time so why not laminate em & keep em as pristine as possible? You ever contact Chrysler to findout how many of your spec Scats/Hellcats were made for those model years? A dude my brother knows on IG has a 1 of 3 grey colored hellcats for 2016 I believe. Nice to know the little details

I have all my window stickers and my paperwork for all the vehicles I have purchased.
That was passed on from my father. He still has all the paperwork from all the cars hes ever purchased, including a 1977 Firebird. Just like Smokey and the Bandit

I figured the ink sometimes tends to fade with time so why not laminate em & keep em as pristine as possible? You ever contact Chrysler to findout how many of your spec Scats/Hellcats were made for those model years? A dude my brother knows on IG has a 1 of 3 grey colored hellcats for 2016 I believe. Nice to know the little details
i thought about the 2016 b5
when i first got it
then a few months after was just like forget it

Did someone say the 5.7 was prone to valve failures? I mean Hemi knock is a thing but those get warrantied out and diagnosed in the first 5k miles. After that your good for half a million miles on any 5.7 with the XF McLaren ******. Same thing or better with the Cummins with the Aisin.

Pretty sure your not gunna find any engine that's been in production decades with glaring flaws in 2019

Did someone say the 5.7 was prone to valve failures? I mean Hemi knock is a thing but those get warrantied out and diagnosed in the first 5k miles. After that your good for half a million miles on any 5.7 with the XF McLaren ******. Same thing or better with the Cummins with the Aisin.

Pretty sure your not gunna find any engine that's been in production decades with glaring flaws in 2019
Thata why the LSX series is the goat
I dont have much faith long term in the new ltx setup

Yall need to show me 250k and 500k miles on a stock long block hemi.
I know you not tryna compare da hemi to a Cummins ?

Any of you guys keep your paperwork when buying new? Build sheet/window sticker/3rd doc is an email printout letting me know my car in fully loaded spec is a 1 of 9 for 2016 in pitch black/manifest/reverse side of manifest/vehicle shipping order/body vendor doc
Crazy I would of said no a month ago, but was looking for something in my center console and stumbled across mine for my truck. I had all kinds of paperwork for when I bought the truck, and that was 3/4 years ago. Damn center console in Tundra is like a black hole how massive it is.

Yall need to show me 250k and 500k miles on a stock long block hemi.
I know you not tryna compare da hemi to a Cummins ?
No no no jus sayin that Dodge generally uses long proven platforms. There is litterally nothing more durable/reliable than a Cummins. They've been tractor and plane engines for like 100 years before being molded into something for daily driving.

And I've seen MANY 1500s with 250k plus miles. The rust kills the trucks way before the engines fail

20191008_210903.jpg
20191008_211042.jpg
20191008_211600.jpg
20191008_211724.jpg
20191008_211730.jpg
20191008_211831.jpg
20191008_211925.jpg
Yeah man. I keep everything including all service records/invoices etc

Here's a story from awhile back about 486k on original motor and trans.

Theres a 900k 5.7 out there somewhere approaching a millie

The difference is the Cummins is EXPECTED to do 486k miles without issues. Theres a dude on youtube that runs a trucking dispatch and hes always talking about how after 30 years hes realized jus get the Cummins with the Aisin and call it a day. Got multiple trucks in his fleet with 300k plus miles still working HARD everyday

Here's a story from awhile back about 486k on original motor and trans.

Theres a 900k 5.7 out there somewhere approaching a millie

The difference is the Cummins is EXPECTED to do 486k miles without issues. Theres a dude on youtube that runs a trucking dispatch and hes always talking about how after 30 years hes realized jus get the Cummins with the Aisin and call it a day. Got multiple trucks in his fleet with 300k plus miles still working HARD everyday
Did you read it? They dropped a valve @ 115,000 miles
Suprised it even lasted that long. Kind of impressed with the supposed 300k on the trans

Crazy I would of said no a month ago, but was looking for something in my center console and stumbled across mine for my truck. I had all kinds of paperwork for when I bought the truck, and that was 3/4 years ago. Damn center console in Tundra is like a black hole how massive it is.
Your truck has its very own lost & found lol

Back
Top Bottom