\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It wasn't delivered by mail. A guy ran up on me and served me the papers.

I'm mad at the dealership for giving out my info after I sold the car and possibly getting me arrested now SMH

Another new addition to the inventory at the shop. Car is absolutely insane.
IMG_2517.jpg

Got to do a looky loo at a mclaren/maserati dealership since i missed the car show they hosted. Had a senna in the middle of the showroom floor . It was dark green and had diamond dust in the paint.

****s actually way better in person bs games and pictures

Last edited:
Any of you guys keep your paperwork when buying new? Build sheet/window sticker/3rd doc is an email printout letting me know my car in fully loaded spec is a 1 of 9 for 2016 in pitch black/manifest/reverse side of manifest/vehicle shipping order/body vendor doc
20191008_210903.jpg
20191008_211042.jpg
20191008_211600.jpg
20191008_211724.jpg
20191008_211730.jpg
20191008_211831.jpg
20191008_211925.jpg

Yeah man. I keep everything including all service records/invoices etc

Same but that **** gets scanned and uploaded to the cloud.

any of y'all use wheel locks? just bought some new wheels and considering it. i know it's basically more of a deterrent than actual security.

thanks for the insight, guys. i ended up ordering some. particularly for my spare (i have a wrangler, so the spare is super easy to nab).

any of y'all use wheel locks? just bought some new wheels and considering it. i know it's basically more of a deterrent than actual security.
It's a good idea. Most people go with 1 maybe 2 locks per rim, I have 5 per rim so 20 altogether on each of my cars. Gorilla brand is very well reputed. I figured anyone who has the cute idea of stealing my rims will just say F it after seeing 20 damn locks lol

It's a good idea. Most people go with 1 maybe 2 locks per rim, I have 5 per rim so 20 altogether on each of my cars. Gorilla brand is very well reputed. I figured anyone who has the cute idea of stealing my rims will just say F it after seeing 20 damn locks lol
Exactly it makes you less of a target.

Unless they got the same kinda unlock stud :lol:

thanks for the insight, guys. i ended up ordering some. particularly for my spare (i have a wrangler, so the spare is super easy to nab).

My cousin has a JL and the spare had a lock on it. The way the spare sits on the studs, all you need are a pair of channel locks to grab it. Its way too tall.
Dumb *** design.

Get it on there though to slow down rookies. Wranglers are targets in general.

Which Wrangler do you have DSA?

This is my cousins.

2018 Moab

6F86557A-648D-49EA-A96E-1D69BB2E9C13.jpeg

My cousin has a JL and the spare had a lock on it. The way the spare sits on the studs, all you need are a pair of channel locks to grab it. Its way too tall.
Dumb *** design.

This is my cousins.

2018 Moab

that's dope. i've got a '16 Unlimited. bought it back in '16 but been dragging my feet with getting wheels/tires. finally getting around to it :lol:

doing the front and rear bumper right after i get the wheels too. not going to lift it, though. i don't go rock crawling or any of that stuff. mostly need the offroad stuff for the snow or at pismo beach

Dumb *** design.

This is my cousins.

2018 Moab

Maaaaaan
U better take the doors off and top off
THEN
Post a pic

that's dope. i've got a '16 Unlimited. bought it back in '16 but been dragging my feet with getting wheels/tires. finally getting around to it :lol:

doing the front and rear bumper right after i get the wheels too. not going to lift it, though. i don't go rock crawling or any of that stuff. mostly need the offroad stuff for the snow or at pismo beach

Awesome! Yea prior to that one, he had a 15 Unlimited, went crazy with the lights and bumpers and it was a mall crawler lmao. Looked dope as hell though.

The accessories are endless for the Wranglers man. If I had one, I’d be buying **** for it all the time lol

Back
Top Bottom