\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

messaged the e46 owner
3rd owner, Cali car, all stock
cooling system hasn't been touched. would need replaced from the jump
inspection II items were done
cars sounds clean. might be in at < $15K if everything checks out

I kno american cars have their issues but hard to believe number 6 and 7 is up that high Let alone being that much higher than 15.

8F302ED3-68F4-4A8A-AD7A-FC2E96499E3B.jpeg

Got the inspection due this month so got it outta the way earlier this mornin. Hasn't been out the garage since Nov...felt good to be back in it. Also, saw a nice SVT Foxbody @ the shop...are they rare in SVT form you 'Stang heads on here...haven't seen too many SVTs in person esp. On a Foxbody.
20200212_091450.jpg
20200212_093304.jpg
20200212_095437.jpg
20200212_100825.jpg
20200212_101114.jpg

Lined my cars up & looks like since the coilovers install on the Max it now sits lower than the Challenger lol. Quick detail on the inside & than while I was cleaning the Shaker I wondered what it would look like on the Maxima...here is the disturbingly fugly result :rofl:
20200212_110447.jpg
20200212_110506.jpg
20200212_110942.jpg
20200212_120900.jpg
20200212_114110.jpg

Last edited:
messaged the e46 owner
3rd owner, Cali car, all stock
cooling system hasn't been touched. would need replaced from the jump
inspection II items were done
cars sounds clean. might be in at < $15K if everything checks out
get you that e46 papi :pimp: honestly its better to do maintenance throwing brand new parts in knowing its fresh
i have yet to test drive one :lol:

Lined my cars up & looks like since the coilovers install on the Max it now sits lower than the Challenger lol. Quick detail on the inside & than while I was cleaning the Shaker I wondered what it would look like on the Maxima...here is the disturbingly fugly result :rofl:
20200212_110942.jpg

My G zmaqbool zmaqbool is NYC the capital of Maximas? :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Love your generation of Maxima but the salt on our roads due to Canadian winters sent all of them to their graves. :smh::smh::smh:

All these BMWs rising in value now. Makes me wonder if the E92 M3 is on the verge of eventually appreciating.

Last of the naturally aspirated engines (with a V8 even) that you could have gotten in a manual.

Probably in the minority here, but I’ve never been a fan of the E9x.

These AMG GTs depreciate like crazy. Looking at used listings out of curiosity and I'm seeing them for 65-70K used
That's nuts, hope it keeps dropping and folks don't catch on like when people realized the value a 997 was and the prices creeped back up.

Got the inspection due this month so got it outta the way earlier this mornin. Hasn't been out the garage since Nov...felt good to be back in it. Also, saw a nice SVT Foxbody @ the shop...are they rare in SVT form you 'Stang heads on here...haven't seen too many SVTs in person esp. On a Foxbody.
20200212_091450.jpg
20200212_093304.jpg
20200212_095437.jpg
20200212_100825.jpg
20200212_101114.jpg

that’s not a real Foxbody Cobra. Should have a hole and a cobra on the grille between the headlights where the Ford badge is...dude just slapped a snake too high above the 5.0. Looks clean tho 👍🏼

You getting everything forged or what? You building up the bottom end?
Oem crank is forged, but it’ll be a built bottom end. Head is just upgrading valve springs and retainers. Swapping out the turbo to a triple ball bearing hybrid and switching from 925cc injectors to 1300.

My G zmaqbool zmaqbool is NYC the capital of Maximas? :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Love your generation of Maxima but the salt on our roads due to Canadian winters sent all of them to their graves. :smh::smh::smh:
Lol NYC gotta few still kickin but my block most def is the Maxima capital haha. That's mine, than the other gold one is my older brothers and the black one behind it is his boys. My younger brother had a white '95(got totalled in an accident last summer) & our pops has an '02 so yeah plenty of Maximas on our block lol can't complain they're excellent daily drivers. Yeah I hear ya Canadian winters are no joke man, hope your gorgeous GT-R has never seen the road salt. Last May we drove my younger brother's Max to Montreal than Toronto. Montreal locals kept staring at it lol & in June we drove mine to Toronto for the Raptors championship parade. Such a fun road trip that was can't wait to go back to Toronto. You're from the 6?

that’s not a real Foxbody Cobra. Should have a hole and a cobra on the grille between the headlights where the Ford badge is...dude just slapped a snake too high above the 5.0. Looks clean tho 👍🏼
So he is a up-badger? Lol . I was going by the SVT badge on the rear. Agreed, it looks clean

So he is a up-badger? Lol . I was going by the SVT badge on the rear. Agreed, it looks clean

lol yeah that’s like slapping a 392 badge right above a da ”hemi” badge on the fender. Reminds me I saw a white V6 challenger the other day on the freeway with a demon red eye decal that covered half the side of his car... no bs like a minute later an actual white hellcat rolled upbeside him and downshifted before peeling off lol

lol yeah that’s like slapping a 392 badge right above a da ”hemi” badge on the fender. Reminds me I saw a white V6 challenger the other day on the freeway with a demon red eye decal that covered half the side of his car... no bs like a minute later an actual white hellcat rolled upbeside him and downshifted before peeling off lol
Around my way the base model BMW drivers are the worse when it comes to upbadging. Sometimes they'll paint 3 slits of the grill red/white/blue or throw the /M badge around the fenders and rear all the while rockin base model wheels & no carbon lip in the front :rofl: . Slapping the 392 badge above the "hemi" badge is popular amongst the 5.7L hemi drivers, the short nose flat front valance is a dead giveaway it's not a 392. That V6 as a Demon or Redeye attempt is pretty darn sad lol & the fact that the real thing happened to show up randomly is hilarious, I would've loved to see the look on the drivers face with the V6 :smh::smh::smh:

Around my way the base model BMW drivers are the worse when it comes to upbadging. Sometimes they'll paint 3 slits of the grill red/white/blue or throw the /M badge around the fenders and rear all the while rockin base model wheels & no carbon lip in the front :rofl: . Slapping the 392 badge above the "hemi" badge is popular amongst the 5.7L hemi drivers, the short nose flat front valance is a dead giveaway it's not a 392. That V6 as a Demon or Redeye attempt is pretty darn sad lol & the fact that the real thing happened to show up randomly is hilarious, I would've loved to see the look on the drivers face with the V6 :smh::smh::smh:
i kinda crack up
when the 5.7's take off the hemi
and put 345

I knew it had to be some sxt because no badge on the fender...it did have a black spoiler (so did the hc), it had painted silver wheels, and no exhaust noise at all. I mean how much does one of those decals cost? Get some damn wheels instead lol

oh **** wait now I remember why I was laughing hella hard. The dude did have a hellcat badge but it was in the wrong spot. Like legit on the door.

I agree I cant stand "clones"
If you want a specific model grind for it. I dont mind when people add wings or side skirts from a upper model but dont try to fake the funk. People with foreigns are the biggest offenders
Fake it till you make it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom