\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

that x5m loses in every category
can only tow 1/8 and 1/4 of the durango and trackhawk respectively
less hp than trackhawk
seat capacity only 5
tell me whats superior in the x5m over the durango srt and trackhawk
cause if u think it just looks better
then say that
Ehh you're probably right, but balance. Best combination of all the good things about an SUV.

was anybody in the bay
stuck on 880
because that power line fell on the freeway
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I was stuck for a min heading North. Saw it ahead and got the exit to avoid the traffic. Only to hit more traffic up ahead from a large tree that fell on the freeway.
Today’s winds were nuts. I’ve never seen so much damage from winds ever here in the bay

them amg boys are surprisingly fast in a straight line.... i was clocking 120+ and dude was right there torque is a ***** :lol:

50772FB3-2133-44A5-B315-91D6D68781CC.jpeg

been a minute since i showed my face around :nerd: Just been getting everything together to get the ol GTI back up and running.

I would stay away from the SMG

stay far away. especially the pos SMG trans

was doing some reading on them and it was enough for me to reconsider. What gets me is the difficulty some have diagnosing the issues

spending $5K+ and knowing it's fixed is very different from spending that and still having issues

I had an EVO X with the SST DCT and sold it for the same reason. great transmission but there's only 1-2 shops in the country that work on them. If something goes wrong you're either pulling and shipping your trans or spending $10K+ for a new one

was doing some reading on them and it was enough for me to reconsider. What gets me is the difficulty some have diagnosing the issues

spending $5K+ and knowing it's fixed is very different from spending that and still having issues

I had an EVO X with the SST DCT and sold it for the same reason. great transmission but there's only 1-2 shops in the country that work on them. If something goes wrong you're either pulling and shipping your trans or spending $10K+ for a new one

Yeah that's out
Just another reason why you should get a manual transmission. Tried and true

It looks cool visually, but when cats do that in the middle of highways and regular commuter streets, it's corny. But the reason (in that Detroit video above) they do it is dope.

Back
Top Bottom