\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Was on the fence about this until I drove it, and I was sold.
2020 X6 M50i
IMG_3030.jpg
IMG_3031.jpg
IMG_3032.jpg

nice did you lease or buy?

That e46 M3 is a terrible price considering miles and that it's SMG. If it was a manual I'd pay like 16k for it. SMG aren't worth ****. Wouldn't pay more than 10k and then immediately do a manual swap.

That seller is out of his damn mind

Here's the more realistic market on an SMG e46. Hell this one is probably overpriced a little bit. But the manual swap is cheap if you know what your doing. Don't even need to drop the trans out.

And here's a 6 speed with under 100k miles for 15.

the manual swap was a thought I considered
pretty cheap/simple from the sound of it
I'd rock the SMG until it broke tho

private sellers always gonna start high
especially if a long time owner with full records
not a guarantee but I'd rather buy a 1-2 owner car than one that's had 5-6
in any case 20K is def too high

All these BMWs rising in value now. Makes me wonder if the E92 M3 is on the verge of eventually appreciating.

Last of the naturally aspirated engines (with a V8 even) that you could have gotten in a manual.

Why even bother with an e43 at this point for that much. Unless it's your one and only dream car.

fun platform/chassis and a dying breed
light weight, high revving NA, raw, predictable
timeless design, fully depreciated

e92s are most of those things as well of course and on my short list
they're a better buy right now no doubt, in terms of performance/comfort
definitely some nostalgia factor with the e46

Looks like it’s a drivers race between both cars. They run very similar 1/4 mile times. He didn’t show any of the slips but you can see them on stangmodes channel they both run between 10.7-10.9
ooooh
NOW its a drivers race
when before all i heard was hating
and how the gt500 was faster
and would always beat it

ooooh
NOW its a drivers race
when before all i heard was hating
and how the gt500 was faster
and would always beat it
:lol: that’s what the video showed that it was a drivers race. Besides, stangmode just got his car it was his first time at the drag strip with it. How you expect this man to run his best time on his first runs? If you’ve ever been to the drag strip you’d know this. He tried different rpm launches and still did pretty good against a guy that’s been having his car for a while.

:lol: that’s what the video showed that it was a drivers race. Besides, stangmode just got his car it was his first time at the drag strip with it. How you expect this man to run his best time on his first runs? If you’ve ever been to the drag strip you’d know this. He tried different rpm launches and still did pretty good against a guy that’s been having his car for a while.
Oh ok
We in the excuses phase of the conversation now
Got it

That plum crazy red eye is exactly what I wanted damn... but since when are r888’s considered drag radials?

All these BMWs rising in value now. Makes me wonder if the E92 M3 is on the verge of eventually appreciating.

Last of the naturally aspirated engines (with a V8 even) that you could have gotten in a manual.

you already know.... :evil:
my CF spoiler is coming soon too probably put it on this weekend

Back
Top Bottom