\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Cause they’ll sell it back to someone for 2k more. Carmax usually offers the most trade-in value but all their cars are overpriced to make up for it.

they first listed it for $4k more than what they paid me and I eventually saw the price down to $500 less than what they paid me

it was way too much given the market for that car at the time

they could've offered me $3K less and that would have been more than the other dealers were offering :lol:

Not all of those Corner store lots are "Buy here pay Here" type lots. A good percentage of them use the same lenders and loan practices as the New Dealers. Those are the ones I’d buy from with no concern. The buy here pay here are the ones where you don’t pay the bank, you pay the lot, those are traps and set up for folks who are captive to high rates because they’ve ruined their credit to the point where the only hope of financing a vehicle leaves them so handicapped that they don’t have the luxury of choosing “which car they like from a reputable source”
It doesn't need to be a Franchise Dealer or New Car Dealership for you to get a good product. As WASHED KING WASHED KING said, anytime that you are buying a Preowned vehicle you are taking a risk, just know what you are buying.

In todays market there is too much information at your fingertips...checking Carfax gives you a good idea of where the Car came from and what it's history is. You can get just as good of a deal at "some" of those Corner lots, sometimes better. New Car dealers have what we call "packs" that are added to the cost of these cars which affects the bottom line which affects how cheap you may be able to buy it.

Example: We buy a Used vehicle from the Auction for 25k delivered. Before the car even goes to Service for an inspection, oil change, tires etc, we add $2200 to that purchase price.
So we own that car at $27200(not 25k)....by the time it's had service, a detail, touch up, tires etc. we will own that car at $28500.

This is the same car we bought for $25k, now we own it at 28500.....so to make $2500 we must sell that car for 31000. For the small note lot to make $2500 they can sell it for $27500.

Personally, I’d rather have the $27500 and lean on my Own understanding and research of said vehicle.

I only buy new so I use New Dealerships but, if I were in the market for a Preowned anything I’d just go to the Auction and buy what I want, cut out all middlemen and then recondition/service the car myself and save all the in between dough.
How do you get into an auction though? I’m in Cali if that helps.

drug dealer probably

his driveway had 30 cars, never seen or heard of him then I read a post said they seized his whi[s :lol:

You didnt even try man. From what i know his name is omi in a hellcat. Google says he's a musical artist. I think he dabbles in some streaming services

He started off by selling firesticks loaded with streaming services.

Then he ran a subcription IPTV Gears tv, he sold it to someone for millions.

then turned around and started another IPTV called Gears Reloaded, thats bringing him in crazy amounts of money from subscriptions.

He got raided im guessing piracy/tax reasons.

91D014F9-43C2-4D07-A35F-9C7F15496562.jpeg

looking at this 430. Mod the **** out of it
Run from these types of car lots

They straight up prey on people with bad credit

Out here in FL, there's Mannheim and Copart. A regular joe without a dealer license can go in and buy a car.

Im not too sure about anyone just being able to walk into Adessa, Manheim,Copart and the rest. I’m pretty sure you can go with someone who has a license and even then they have been strict. Maybe it’s different in FL since there’s not that much activity.

I bought a truck from a used dealer in the winter, couldn’t see it was burning oil because it was hard to tell by the exhaust cause it just looked regular in the winter. Once it warmed up I could see the smoke when I put the hammer down.

long story short I threw a new motor in it and blasted all their dealerships on google and they called me begging me to take the review down after they said they couldn’t help me and said they’d give me the money back for the truck.

I told them to fly a kite and left the reviews up and to this day they are up.

I’ll go cpo from now on from a real dealer or else private seller w/ inspection. Not ******* with those little scumbag corner dealers.

Does anyone have a Instagram for their car?

Not really. My IG is just posting pictures of my shoes from my collection that I wear, and pics of cars that I see our and about. I'll post a few shots of my Mustang GT but for the most part it's for all the cars I see. Anything cool/unique/rare/exotic.

Link to review?
I bought a truck from a used dealer in the winter, couldn’t see it was burning oil because it was hard to tell by the exhaust cause it just looked regular in the winter. Once it warmed up I could see the smoke when I put the hammer down.

long story short I threw a new motor in it and blasted all their dealerships on google and they called me begging me to take the review down after they said they couldn’t help me and said they’d give me the money back for the truck.

I told them to fly a kite and left the reviews up and to this day they are up.

I’ll go cpo from now on from a real dealer or else private seller w/ inspection. Not ****ing with those little scumbag corner dealers.

He turned around and started buying again the week after.
He's probably bought 30 cars since that raid.
From what I understand He's got Royalties coming in from KODI and some other Streaming Platform.
a prime example of rich people broke (not saying hes broke) vs normal people broke
i just peeped his channel and hes buying chains with uzi dude got long *** bread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom