\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

nawww.gif

It’s amazing that all manufacturers haven’t figured out how to accommodate front plates without drilling holes yet.

Exactly. There's cheap fixes like using brackets without drilling into the actual bumper, yet you don't see these manufacturers or even the dealerships utilize them. I'd pay an extra 20-30 bucks to use those instead of having to drill a hole in my front bumper. I've made my own brackets from random hardware at the local Lowe's/Homedepot to prevent having to drill holes in mine.

thanks man, it it pretty brutal on the clear or not too bad?

It didn’t scratch the clear coat when I used it. Just make sure it’s clean and you should be good. I got it at a detail shop For like $30 but I’m sure you can get em cheap online. It’s basically a rubber eraser wheel lol

This is what the techs use at my job, it works

IMG_20200416_103827.jpg

It’s a paint stripe, I’d imagine it would take off the paint even easier though.
I think for pinstripes they use vinyl. Unless they actually painted it on then you can’t remove it unless you repaint the panel

And then use a box cutter to scratch it up so no one tries to peel it off
Your sticker doesn’t go on the inside of the car? The way they make them in Texas they stick from the inside so you have to take it off in order to put the new one

Your sticker doesn’t go on the inside of the car? The way they make them in Texas they stick from the inside so you have to take it off in order to put the new one

License plate sticker on the back of the car

City sticker goes on inside front window

Back
Top Bottom