\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I took my dealer thing logo off where the plates are and put them right back on. It’s scratched under from the old plates.

Bored af so hit launch control up to 100 a couple times and ran though the wash and hit it with some spray wax. oem tires are trash.

anybody know how to remove a paint pin stripe over the clear without wetsanding? Idk wtf the dealers are doing down in Houston it’s not a Buick.

A4D915D0-06CB-45AC-8229-90A222B7428E.jpeg

I took my dealer thing logo off where the plates are and put them right back on. It’s scratched under from the old plates.

Bored af so hit launch control up to 100 a couple times and ran though the wash and hit it with some spray wax. oem tires are trash.

anybody know how to remove a paint pin stripe over the clear without wetsanding? Idk wtf the dealers are doing down in Houston it’s not a Buick.

7DCFAFE5-ABC7-4AF1-BAFE-2E286145AC00.jpeg
Those work like a champ. You can put them on a regular drill if you don’t have a grinder or air tools

yo these r fire

thanks man, it it pretty brutal on the clear or not too bad?
It didn’t scratch the clear coat when I used it. Just make sure it’s clean and you should be good. I got it at a detail shop For like $30 but I’m sure you can get em cheap online. It’s basically a rubber eraser wheel lol

It didn’t scratch the clear coat when I used it. Just make sure it’s clean and you should be good. I got it at a detail shop For like $30 but I’m sure you can get em cheap online. It’s basically a rubber eraser wheel lol

thanks bruh, I’m gonna get one.

Speaking of plates how is everyone removing the registration sticker when it's time for renewal?

Back
Top Bottom