\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I didn't know this lol..

i got red light ticket about 5 years ago in 2015... wasnt sure if this was in effect or not around that time and i tried to ignore it anyway but the ticket kept sticking ended up eventually paying the $500. stupid part is the camera shows that the streets was dead empty too... :smh:

And that sir is VA, you have to get it inspected every year as well as emissions until the car is older than 25. Also paying property tax on the car for the life of ownership. I so need FL residency.
One of things I hated about living in VA.

The VA property tax for owning the car is pretty crazy. Heard about that for the 1st time when my boy moved out there years ago. As if property tax on your house isn't enough they go ahead and tax you for your car too smh

The VA property tax for owning the car is pretty crazy. Heard about that for the 1st time when my boy moved out there years ago. As if property tax on your house isn't enough they go ahead and tax you for your car too smh
yeah thats wild

Dude doesnt make the best financial decisions thats for sure.

I remember that one video where he showed the finance agreement to his trackhawk. APR was at like 10 percent. :lol:
I don't rly keep up too much with they page but I do remember they usually don't put too much down on a whip

Got tinted today. Can only do 35% here in Tennessee.
20200430_195246.jpg

Obviously from my name I live in VA...down here in Richmond and just paid my personal property tax on my 2020 Durango RT...damn near $800. It is sickening.

Last edited:
I need some opinions. I’m financing my 2015 Honda Accord and atm it’s worth more than what I have left on payments. Should I just hop in a big boy whip or Thug it out til the wheels fall off? I guess this is more of a question of if you’re not upside down on your loan should u just rid yourself of the current situation

I need some opinions. I’m financing my 2015 Honda Accord and atm it’s worth more than what I have left on payments. Should I just hop in a big boy whip or Thug it out til the wheels fall off? I guess this is more of a question of if you’re not upside down on your loan should u just rid yourself of the current situation
Keep it and stack your money

Being financially secure is priceless

Back
Top Bottom