\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The older the get and less broke I am the less I like working on my car.

when I was younger it was nothing to me to put a new clutch in, water pump, suspension work etc.

Now I’d just rather pay someone else to do it. I even have a lift at work and all the tools you’d ever need. Just lazy. :lol:
Facts. The older you get the more you value time. When you are younger, you have a lot of time to burn

That’s weird. In Texas I think we pay the same for every car. Inspection is usually like 20-30 and registration is like 60-80 so about 100 all in. That’s what I’ve paid for every car I’ve ever had
What’s a car inspection???

The new ram is the best looking truck out
B3F42EBE-4641-4578-9BA5-84F09ED2853A.jpeg

f150>>>>
And it’s not even a raptor. I used to like rams best but they look outdated to me now even the new ones

In some states your car has to be inspected each year before you can register it. They check your brakes, headlights, window tinting etc.
And that sir is VA, you have to get it inspected every year as well as emissions until the car is older than 25. Also paying property tax on the car for the life of ownership. I so need FL residency.

What’s a car inspection???
They check emissions and make sure your lights all work. Basic crap that nobody really checks. At least in my experience they just scan my car and it’s done. Don’t they check your emissions in Cali? I heard it’s even more strict

And that sir is VA, you have to get it inspected every year as well as emissions until the car is older than 25. Also paying property tax on the car for the life of ownership. I so need FL residency.

Im in NC so I'm right along with you...speaking of which I need to go get my inspection this month because my tags expire in June smh.

Nothing here. Just pay yearly for the sticker on your plates.

no speeding cams or red light cams either. They said they were Unconstitutional.

Michigan doesn't do any of that, period.

Count yourself fortunate...granted it's not expensive but paying someone to make sure your horn, windshield wipers, and tint isn't too dark never stopped being annoying to me...I think they check tire tread and other stuff along with the emissions test as well.

A car also has to have a clean inspection before you can sell it too..it got to the point that my pop's and our mechanic took the class themselves so they can inspect the cars we got from the auction. It's a scam.

Count yourself fortunate...granted it's not expensive but paying someone to make sure your horn, windshield wipers, and tint isn't too dark never stopped being annoying to me...I think they check tire tread and other stuff along with the emissions test as well.

A car also has to have a clean inspection before you can sell it too..it got to the point that my pop's and our mechanic took the class themselves so they can inspect the cars we got from the auction. It's a scam.
It forces people to have good tires though and to have working turn signals and brake lights. I’ve seen people drive on bald tires so I feel it’s kind of necessary. It’s Only 20 bucks a year. We could be paying 250-500 like they’re saying they pay in Cali :lol:

Yeah NY too. Inspection yearly for safety & emissions & registration renewal every 2 years + they added window tint to the inspection process smdh. I have lifetime free inspection from the dealer I bought my Challenger from but they won't take you in if the car has tint :smh: so I go to a shop that hooks me up & pay $37 and I tip the guy too like 5 to 10 bucks. Oh and NY has the ugly front plate too. So many L's here car wise lol

Yeah ended up getting a 2017 civic Si which was cool too handled amazing for the price.
43339FD1-12B1-4BC4-AC80-01A220212733.jpeg
7B3EBE51-61B3-4EDC-A83B-24558F2A6BDC.jpeg

Got rid of it too though so that’s why I’m looking for something fun again.
Looks dope in black. You also have an El Camino right? How far has that project came along?

It forces people to have good tires though and to have working turn signals and brake lights. I’ve seen people drive on bald tires so I feel it’s kind of necessary. It’s Only 20 bucks a year. We could be paying 250-500 like they’re saying they pay in Cali :lol:

True

They check emissions and make sure your lights all work. Basic crap that nobody really checks. At least in my experience they just scan my car and it’s done. Don’t they check your emissions in Cali? I heard it’s even more strict
smog check
thats it
but only if ur car older than 8 years old
is when u have to get it

Looks dope in black. You also have an El Camino right? How far has that project came along?
Yeah I have a 76. Haven’t really done much recently. Last I did was get new rear tires. I wanted to paint it this year but all this covid stuff set back the plans. It’s sitting at my dad’s house right now he drives it to work like once a week. After paint we plan on installing a new ac compressor cause no ac in Texas is brutal :lol: suspension and new wheels after that and it’ll pretty much be done.

Back
Top Bottom