\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Hey NT fam. I know this isn't the correct forum for this but I just want to reach out to & let as many people know as I can. Unfortunately, yesterday morning I lost my mother to the coronavirus. She fought & she fought hard for 3 weeks but ultimately the virus got the best of her & she has returned to Allah. To all my NT family, if you don't mind, I ask you all to keep my mother in your prayers. Her name is Saeeda(pronounced Sa-E-Da). Please pray that Allah forgives all her sins & she is granted Janaat(heaven). Please pray that her grave never goes dark & that Allah keeps it lit up with the eternal light. This is a first for all of us in my family, we have lost our Matriarch, our anchor, our world who was a kind, generous & loving soul without an ounce of hate/judgement in her. She was taken from us young & ahead of her time. She was only 56 & was bound to become a first time grandmother this December as my sister-in-law is pregnant. I apologize to bother you guys with my personal sorrow but please if you have just one minute out of your busy schedules all I ask is for a prayer to be made & sent my moms way. Thank you to each & every single one of you from the depths of my heart, your prayers will mean the world to me & my family. I hope you're all staying healthy/safe during these terrifying pandemic times we're all living in. Hold your loved ones close, hug them & tell them you love them as tomorrow might not allow you the opportunity. Everyone use gloves & facemasks when you're outside. Stay blessed, stay safe, stay alive & I pray God blesses you & your loved ones with nothing but good health & prosperity.
Sending prayers your way bro. Bless

Like the grill! Good taste

Thank you buddy. It was one of the 1st mods I did back in 2006. This is the better Street Scenes grill. The 1st was some Chinese POS that was warped from the start, but I needed it for my car as it's my (at the time 2006) modern take on what a newer GT350 would look like (grill, ducktail, painted stripes, Shelby Kelsey-Hayes 10-spoke reproduction for new Mustangs). 1967 has the same stuff. 👍

Hey NT fam. I know this isn't the correct forum for this but I just want to reach out to & let as many people know as I can. Unfortunately, yesterday morning I lost my mother to the coronavirus. She fought & she fought hard for 3 weeks but ultimately the virus got the best of her & she has returned to Allah. To all my NT family, if you don't mind, I ask you all to keep my mother in your prayers. Her name is Saeeda(pronounced Sa-E-Da). Please pray that Allah forgives all her sins & she is granted Janaat(heaven). Please pray that her grave never goes dark & that Allah keeps it lit up with the eternal light. This is a first for all of us in my family, we have lost our Matriarch, our anchor, our world who was a kind, generous & loving soul without an ounce of hate/judgement in her. She was taken from us young & ahead of her time. She was only 56 & was bound to become a first time grandmother this December as my sister-in-law is pregnant. I apologize to bother you guys with my personal sorrow but please if you have just one minute out of your busy schedules all I ask is for a prayer to be made & sent my moms way. Thank you to each & every single one of you from the depths of my heart, your prayers will mean the world to me & my family. I hope you're all staying healthy/safe during these terrifying pandemic times we're all living in. Hold your loved ones close, hug them & tell them you love them as tomorrow might not allow you the opportunity. Everyone use gloves & facemasks when you're outside. Stay blessed, stay safe, stay alive & I pray God blesses you & your loved ones with nothing but good health & prosperity.

My sincerest condolences Z. I can't imagine what you & your family are going through right now. My prayers to you and yours! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 👼 👼 👼

Driving a truck killed the manual for me. Clutch is heavy af and you have run though 7 gears by the time you hit 30 mph. I don’t want to shift in my personal vehicle.
Its not that bad but I understand on them looooong days it's like fuuuuuuuh that especially when theres traffic on the commute :lol:
My toys will forever have a manual
Only consideration would be a pure drag car
Soon bro.

Once I start this trucking company and I can afford another whip.

Definitely gonna be a hellkeazy
You trying to start up a high risk business in this climate?

Its not that bad but I understand on them looooong days it's like fuuuuuuuh that especially when theres traffic on the commute :lol:

nah trucks going up and down the highway
they always gonna need truck drivers
at least until they release that portal technology
they been hiding

I don’t do over the road.

I work for a paving company. You’re on the clutch all day. Pull up 6” at a time 94848392 times a day while the mill rips up the road and poops it in your truck.

before that it was cement trucks. Same thing, on the clutch all day pouring Concrete for curbs.

I’m gonna stay in a manual truck until they don’t have anymore. My dump truck just got a new transmission. :pimp:

these new trucks are trash.

i Got so used to driving my CDL truck with auto.

Im cool off driving stick in a work truck.
that double clutching- rev matching for 8 hours.

Meh, I never use the clutch to shift. If I wasn’t pulling up 6” at a time I wouldn’t complain.

I’m off road a lot and like all my low gears.

Gotta take risk to get where you ultimately want to be... I give myself a good 12-15 months before I'm in business

Swoop some pre emission trucks from someone who went under if you can.

with trucks you gotta either go old or brand new. New need that warranty on these new **** boxes. :lol:

I’d go dump truck personally and run it yourself. dump trucks stay busy and you don’t have to deal with too much bs. Going rate here is 100 an hour for owner op. Probably more in NYC and fuel is cheap now.

Been on the hunt for a nismo 370, actually have a decent amount for a down payment but the used market seems to be dry when I actually have money :frown: Any Z owners in here?

Sold my 350z last year. Regret it.
04’ only had 80k miles.
Waiting on that 400z👀
FAF03CB1-A760-435D-AFC3-9F98AD8DDC00.jpeg

Sold my 350z last year. Regret it.
04’ only had 80k miles.
Waiting on that 400z👀
FAF03CB1-A760-435D-AFC3-9F98AD8DDC00.jpeg
Same dude but Nissan always speculates on the new Z lol. The current z been out for a hot minute. But those new patented logos are definitely a sign. I’m just curious if I should just cop a nismo now and just wait down the road when production on that new Z is all fleshed out. I’m kinda cautious about buying a brand new production car in its first batches.

Back
Top Bottom